King’s shoulder

Advertisement
I pray its nothing too serious for the young man who has given this team every ounce of himself.....

having said that, I am glad Manny's hand is being forced here. Lets trot out as many "something to prove" freshman and younger players as we can this week.

-Play TVD and Garcia a half each. With our OL, King probably wont make it thru ACC play without missing some time anyway. Get them some confidence
-Harley has earned some reduced playing time. Banged up or not, the drops are inexcusable. Stop excusing poor play because ' we like em'. Sends the wrong message.
-If Taylor doesn't play significant reps this game, he'd be a fool to stick around.
-Gurvan, take a seat
-A. Carter, take a seat next to him

Advertisement
Advertisement
With all due respect for King, if he can never throw a football again it won't change his career path at all.
Agree but he deserves to go out better than this. Or at least be given the chance to go out on his terms. Manny is getting fired anyway especially when/if we dont win the Coastal.

That said, hes not not 100%, hes hurting the team anyway.

There's plenty to be disgusted about this program. And we're all down. But let's not write off TVD following garbage snaps against Bama and Clemson when the kid hasn't even had his chance to get his feet wet against lesser competition and build some confidence and reps.

Who knows what his outlook is but making any claim based on limited reps is quite a reach.

Advertisement
Well it’s a good thing he played that last meaningless series with a ****ed up shoulder. Manny has some serious issues with him and cam
While Cam leaves a lot to be desired from a production standpoint, dude regularly stone walls free blitzers, that counts for something. Also don't forget who do you want to put in? Don is out, Knighton is out, then you have 2 true freshman. Cody Brown got some burn and was a late enrollee but there are not many options right now behind Cam.

The staph is still leaning towards TVD as the back up and Garcia as the third. Give them both a half next week. TVD was eaten alive by Bama yes. Anybody remember Kaaya at Louisville?

Advertisement
There's plenty to be disgusted about this program. And we're all down. But let's not write off TVD following garbage snaps against Bama and Clemson when the kid hasn't even had his chance to get his feet wet against lesser competition and build some confidence and reps.

Who knows what his outlook is but making any claim based on limited reps is quite a reach.
There is no chance for any player to develop under this coaching staff.

The staph is still leaning towards TVD as the back up and Garcia as the third. Give them both a half next week. TVD was eaten alive by Bama yes. Anybody remember Kaaya at Louisville?
I remember Kaaya at Louisville very well

It was the most conservative, scared playcalling I’ve ever seen

It was one of those moments you knew that staph was lost

Advertisement
Back