King’s shoulder

Advertisement
That doesn't even apply here. I would pick him up and give him a shot at something.

What's the purpose of your post? Nobody has said at any point he was a QB at the next level. That doesn't mean he doesn't have value.
Of course it does. "If healthy, he could easily be a slot receiver in the NFL providing he can catch." If my aunt had balls she could easily be my uncle.

Before the injury last year I believed he would have a small chance of making an nfl roster, after what we've seen this year it's safe to say his best days are behind him. I dont hate on the kid, I appreciate everything he's done. Dude has lots of mileage and clearly not that player anymore.

There's plenty to be disgusted about this program. And we're all down. But let's not write off TVD following garbage snaps against Bama and Clemson when the kid hasn't even had his chance to get his feet wet against lesser competition and build some confidence and reps.

Who knows what his outlook is but making any claim based on limited reps is quite a reach.
That isn't the CIS way. "He sucks bro b/c he took three snaps against Bama".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back