Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
MackMiller got banned.

What did MKlein do?
They’ll both be back in a week.

MKlein13 was relentlessly on Mack Miller’s *** and Mack Miller had enough and went too far in a dm. So Mack is gone for a week for that and the Maude’s decided that for his pestering role in it, MKlein13 can sit the week out too in support of and in solidarity with Mack since he pushed the situation.

I’ll say that if MKlein13 gets another infraction after this that it’s an automatic 1 year system ban and none of the Maude’s are going to save him this time.

People need to stop abusing posters of other fan bases on here. I get an outright ding dong troll but posters here don’t have some got **** right to abuse others because of that otherwise. They’ll catch infractions and bans.

People need to stop abusing posters of other fan bases on here. I get an outright ding dong troll but posters here don’t have some got **** right to abuse others because of that otherwise. They’ll catch infractions and bans.
I agree completely. Sometimes the jokes can go gone too far and this time it did. Also some of the jabs at the site contributors are unnecessary. Guys take hours out of their day to produce content for us to enjoy, just to be ripped on posters

Advertisement
They’ll both be back in a week.

MKlein13 was relentlessly on Mack Miller’s *** and Mack Miller had enough and went too far in a dm. So Mack is gone for a week for that and the Maude’s decided that for his pestering role in it, MKlein13 can sit the week out too in support of and in solidarity with Mack since he pushed the situation.

I’ll say that if MKlein13 gets another infraction after this that it’s an automatic 1 year system ban and none of the Maude’s are going to save him this time.

z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

I agree completely. Sometimes the jokes can go gone too far and this time it did. Also some of the jabs at the site contributors are unnecessary. Guys take hours out of their day to produce content for us to enjoy, just to be ripped on posters
I like MKlein13 a lot and I think much of his stuff is funny but this type of thing is unhelpful here.

And in this situation, Mack Miller created an on topic thread for the board not some crazy thread about CIO fighting people or something like that like i did where it doesn’t matter. The entire thing was wrecked and now he’s gone for a week as well. There’s no winner.

And to your point, people go after contributors like Brad when he has a miss and it’s insane. They’re getting this stuff for free on here and the dude is legit connected and trying. Wtf kind of entitled, ingrate lack of self awareness is that?

I swear, Maudes and Mods should try a social experiment over the next month and just start 1 week on the spot bans for people being douche bags and see in a few weeks how the quality of the board is. It worked with politics.

I like MKlein13 a lot and I think much of his stuff is funny but this type of thing is unhelpful here.

And in this situation, Mack Miller created an on topic thread for the board not some crazy thread about CIO fighting people or something like that like i did where it doesn’t matter. The entire thing was wrecked and now he’s gone for a week as well. There’s no winner.

And to your point, people go after contributors like Brad when he has a miss and it’s insane. They’re getting this stuff for free on here and the dude is legit connected and trying. Wtf kind of entitled, ingrate lack of self awareness is that?

I swear, Maudes and Mods should try a social experiment over the next month and just start 1 week on the spot bans for people being douche bags and see in a few weeks how the quality of the board is. It worked with politics.
It doesn't even need to be a week. A 24 hour time out would be sufficient.

Advertisement
I think that’s fine. Even a 48 or 72 hour ban possibly? In this case Mack is gone for a week so MKlein13 is mirroring it. In fact I just reduced MKlein13 ‘s ban time to match Mack’s.

The short bans didn’t work with politics. It actually had an opposite effect as the oppositional defiant disorder Group saw it as a badge of honor. It took 5 or 7 day bans from what I recall

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back