Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Ok. Muppet is only allowed to be used as an insult by Empirical

Fvck that, he's got his own squad of Muppets, of which 1Luv and Suhr are his primary ones. Or would you prefer that I switch to Minions, which is a different cinematic universe?

Advertisement
Mr Rogers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
It's just horrible "nonsense" when people are friends. Or is it just when those people aren't YOUR friends? Your jealousy is the painfully obvious thing here.
There is that complete lack of self-awareness again.

Do yourself a favor... make some friends IRL. Work out, go on a diet, build up some self-esteem and get laid.

I do know you IRL? Do I engage you much on CIS? No I don't. I try not to waste my time with sociopaths.

So it's only possible to have a "running beef" with a person in real life?

Go back and review your own posts. You have been trying (and failing) to get the best of me for quite some time.

And, hey, if that nasty fake-tuff-guy internet persona of yours is your real personality, then stick to it, at least it's an accurate representation.

So it's only possible to have a "running beef" with a person in real life?

Go back and review your own posts. You have been trying (and failing) to get the best of me for quite some time.

And, hey, if that nasty fake-tuff-guy internet persona of yours is your real personality, then stick to it, at least it's an accurate representation.
Lol. Yes we have no running beef on CIS. I even made a Mullen/Gomer pic for you earlier just today!

And do you really perceive me a nasty tough-guy persona? LOL. Not everyone who disagrees with you hates you, and you should not take it personally. Half this board only hates you because you turn into a complete insufferable ***** the first time somebody counters your views on anything, even if its for the sake of good debate.

Whatever little guy... I see through it. Carry on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back