Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane alias Sheriff Buford T Justice , will be in hot pursuit this is something Trolls should fear to the core .

I do enjoy the chase very much and feeding to follow

GOCANES

@RVACane alias Sheriff Buford T Justice , will be in hot pursuit this is something Trolls should fear to the core .

I do enjoy the chase very much and feeding to follow

GOCANES
He may be exonerated and free in a week. I’m not seeing anything damning being brought forward before I investigate.

Advertisement
I like it, no harsh justice for anyone on the fence. RVA is a Maude of the People for sure.

His name should be "Morgan & RVA"....For the People....
Even in this kangaroo court of the unjust inquisition we need to see something. I’ve got a poster with no prior record, no prior penalties and a solid reaction score on almost 2,000 posts.

There has to be more than this and a random post or 2. I need to see a pattern of certain behavior or something. I haven’t looked yet myself but what’s been brought forward so far isn’t grounds for anything beyond the week he’s scheduled for on the Maude attack.

RVA out here like:

we the people GIF by GOP

Advertisement
Advertisement
us history is part of english class pretty much, but its nothing crazy really.

we dont go over the constitution that much, its just a basic look at history. we talked about apartheid and black rights movements in far more detail than we did about the constitution.
That makes sense.

I read through a few pages of posts and I don’t think @Canesmia01 is a troll. I think he’s a ****ed off fan who took the U down thing pretty hard and lashed out a bit in anger. None of us likes what Blissainthe did but Manny needs to decide how to proceed and manage the consequences.

I’m reducing the points from 3 to 1 and lifting the ban. Hopefully, a 1 day cool down period is enough. If he comes back and moves on then no problems. If not, we’ll deal with it accordingly.

Case closed.

Advertisement
Back