Kill Trolls Dead Thread

'Lets share the alpha male throne' said no alpha male ever. TOC I know you like to project as a big swinging d around here, but I doubt many believe it. I'd bet dollars to Duck donuts that IRL you're a conniving, vengeful, mean little ****ant.
Mr Rogers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
'Lets share the alpha male throne' said no alpha male ever. TOC I know you like to project as a big swinging d around here, but I doubt many believe it. I'd bet dollars to Duck donuts that IRL you're a conniving, vengeful, mean little ****ant.
I’m trying to calm this one down between those two. Why are you jumping in this one??? I don’t follow the OT/Covid board so do you two beef over there or is this just your grand entry into it?

Ask around, dipsh!te. Plenty of people on the board have met me, and you'll lose that bet. Not that I want any Duck Donuts, they are nasty.

I’m trying to calm this one down between those two. Why are you jumping in this one??? I don’t follow the OT/Covid board so do you two beef over there or is this just your grand entry into it?

Suhrthing is another one of those nasty little right-wingers who can't handle opinions that diverge from his narrow world-view. I try to stay away from the Covid board, there are more conspiracy nutjobs over there than you would find at an OANN convention.

Advertisement
TOC is a blowhard wannabe internet bully... with zero self-awareness. That's all.
Ok. So you’ve thrown your hat in the ring as well. Hopefully, I can get a cease fire between those two and then come back to this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fair enough. But if you're friends in real life, you've likely never been on the receiving end of his sociopathy.
I have never been on the receiving end of his whatever you call it nor Empirical’s. I do not agree with everything either or both of them say at times.

Advertisement
There are people on this board who are friends off the board that you would guess and others you wouldn’t know.

Doesn't matter what you or anyone says, those three are in the same conspiracy-theory group that believes all the Maudes are members of the Illuminati.

Advertisement
Back