Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just to regroup here my scale goes the opposite where 1 is nothing too severe and then 7 is the worst obviously as you state there.

Let’s throw jock itch between jagbag and shrimp****, thundercunt between knobjob and jagbag and slapnuts between ***** and knobjob.
Ok, I think I got it.

61FA80E7-10E5-430A-BCA3-2718DEFE2690.jpeg

Jagbag is a personal favorite....
A lot of good choices as it progresses. It’s really a tough choice with favorites. Slapdick is the classic but when Shrimp**** happened in real time on the board, it just made everyone erupt. Jagbag is a little less venomous on the scale so it’s kind of a measured approach to insults… in a Matt Diesel / Matty Ultra kind of way.

Advertisement
A lot of good choices as it progresses. It’s really a tough choice with favorites. Slapdick is the classic but when Shrimp**** happened in real time on the board, it just made everyone erupt. Jagbag is a little less venomous on the scale so it’s kind of a measured approach to insults.
Jagbag is personal favorite. Now shrimp**** is HOF...

Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of good choices as it progresses. It’s really a tough choice with favorites. Slapdick is the classic but when Shrimp**** happened in real time on the board, it just made everyone erupt. Jagbag is a little less venomous on the scale so it’s kind of a measured approach to insults… in a Matt Diesel / Matty Ultra kind of way.
Wanna talk about insults... Well...
Someone tried to bump in the cashier line at Publix... Thought they could sneak in their cart when I was playing Bubble Pop on my phone... I looked that old lady in the eye and told her " You tried to cut in front of me while I'm playing bubble pop, you're not a very nice person are you?? "
I waved my playing finger too while I said it.... I betcha she'll think twice about ever doing that again..... You know how we roll on the mean streets of Sunny Isles Beach... :cool::cool:

Wanna talk about insults... Well...
Someone tried to bump in the cashier line at Publix... Thought they could sneak in their cart when I was playing Bubble Pop on my phone... I looked that old lady in the eye and told her " You tried to cut in front of me while I'm playing bubble pop, you're not a very nice person are you?? "
I waved my playing finger too while I said it.... I betcha she'll think twice about ever doing that again..... You know how we roll on the mean streets of Sunny Isles Beach... :cool::cool:
You better hope that’s not some ex-KGB Ruskie mafioso’s mom.

Advertisement
Back