Kill Trolls Dead Thread

bAndrew’s an unsung hero here. Like Go Canes, I enjoy razzing him on occasion. He’s done a zillion things to develop this site into what it is. It’s a lot of work - all of the technical stuff. He’s created a custom platform out of a standard one with a lot of time dedicated to make this place better.
In all seriousness, gotta give bAndrew props for his CIS creation. Even though he’s AWOL most of the time , he does continually attempt to make the site better and he’s coerced a few to become excellent maudes to moderate the slurpers and mopes.

Advertisement
@Andrew and DMoney - I kindly request that @NYSOM be admitted back on the board, subject to strict probationary rules, and under the close watch of @RVA and @JD08 with an esteemed team of mentors to include myself and @Mr. Owl.

If he gets out of line he can be sent to the CIS version of scared “straight”.
s reactions love GIF

I knew this was gonna be the response.

But maudes, which shtick of NYSOM did you prefer better, mope NYSOM or positivity (HIV) positive NYSOM?

Joke on the last part, I know he lurks outside his shtick he's a cool *** guy.
I wasn't a maude back then and I was never bothered by his schtick. My response is to what it would be like trying to mauderate with his schtick being back.

I wasn't a maude back then and I was never bothered by his schtick. My response is to what it would be like trying to mauderate with his schtick being back.
CIS doesn't want to make Kenneth angry.

miniGif_20210401093216.gif

CIS wouldn't like Kenneth when he gets angry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back