Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Oh. My. Gawd!!! Thanks!!!!!

@djnellz @1LuvCane @JD08 @Empirical Cane
Anyone! Does anyone know how to find @Mklein13 and @Gooner#44 ?!!!!!!

Is this real????

Somebody pinch me!
Um... wait.

I was specifically told my role would be well paid and ceremonial. Ribbon cuttings, kissing babies, signing off on staff's work wirh no accountability.

Now I gotta find these guys!!!???

Wr gotta talk about this.

Advertisement
lol what kinda murderers row of mentors is that?
Lol! We also have the @caneinorlando Pre-Trial Diversion Program as well but these guys are hardened CIS criminals so we have to have other gentlemen of fine repute and character to assist them along with the Rogue Maude’s. Lol

Lol! We also have the @caneinorlando Pre-Trial Diversion Program as well but these guys are hardened CIS criminals so we have to have other gentlemen of fine repute and character to assist them along with the Rogue Maude’s. Lol
The old how to 'stay in the paint without fouling out' class? I'm with it.

Advertisement
It sounds like Bun wants to join the CIO program.
Bun is undoubtedly a banned mega mope. We usually put delinquent trolls with CIO. Bun would have to go with the 15-0 Boys to the Mannbee Hive and that’s just unbearable.

I know @caneinorlando scared me straight.

👆True Story: he showed me how to shank my first mark in the cell block

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, the irony.
You’re definitely a longtime poster but seriously, this is a momentous occasion and an inconvenient time for all this extreme mega mope Troll Killing stuff. Gooner and MKlein13 have been freed by the owners! I’m still in shock!

B8962C74-651C-443B-B264-AF13EE5C880A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back