Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Oh, the irony.
@CiminoUM5 just be here on your normal account.

72DCF88D-5665-4519-BCE4-669E3923292A.jpeg

@CiminoUM5 just be here on your normal account.

View attachment 145183
I've been on these boards for longer than any of these supposed long timers you claim I'm "attacking", chief. But since DMoney is a deviant and Andrew is an incompetent *****, I figured spinning up a new name would be faster than having one of them change the one on my old account.

BTW, are you an actual mod, or just a bootlicker hoping to work his way up to that lofty position some day?
LMAO!

Advertisement
Ok. The new guy, who really isn’t a new guy, got his name changed quicker than Androol would’ve done it. Hopefully he will support my campaign to kindly demoralize the 15-0 Boys and their bowel movement.

Ok. The new guy, who really isn’t a new guy, got his name changed quicker than Androol would’ve done it. Hopefully he will support my campaign to kindly demoralize the 15-0 Boys and their bowl movement.
You could have approved it after the bowl season and it still would have bested Andrew's typical response time.

You could have approved it after the bowl season and it still would have bested Andrew's typical response time.
I’ve got to find the gifs I made of him before he forced me to Maude as a servant in the House of Androol. We had this thing where bAndrew was bringing Trolls here on a boat to generate clicks.

Advertisement
I’ve got to find the gifs I made of him before he forced me to Maude as a servant in the House of Androol. We had this thing where bAndrew was bringing Trolls here on a boat to generate clicks.

Wait, wait...you're saying that Andrew is slow to respond? That would explain WIN's complaint, that he tweeted clips of D'Eriq King's incomplete passes to CIS staff AND NEVER GOT A RESPONSE.

And WIN has "receipts".

Oh, man, Andrew and crew really screwed up this time...

Wait, wait...you're saying that Andrew is slow to respond? That would explain WIN's complaint, that he tweeted clips of D'Eriq King's incomplete passes to CIS staff AND NEVER GOT A RESPONSE.

And WIN has "receipts".

Oh, man, Andrew and crew really screwed up this time...
Tell him to tweet @TrumpyCane and he’ll determine what’s fit to print.
Wait. Why does he tweet at CIS staff? Just post it here directly.

Tell him to tweet @TrumpyCane and he’ll determine what’s fit to print.
Wait. Why does he tweet at CIS staff? Just post it here directly.

I don't know, man. WIN is a nutcase. He has been obsessed with people being "too positive" and "not critical enough" of D'Eriq King. He's posted about it a dozen times in one thread.

And now he is claiming that he tweeted clips of King's bad throws to the "staff" of the board and they just ignored him.

AND HE HAS THE RECEIPTS.

Advertisement
I don't know, man. WIN is a nutcase. He has been obsessed with people being "too positive" and "not critical enough" of D'Eriq King. He's posted about it a dozen times in one thread.

And now he is claiming that he tweeted clips of King's bad throws to the "staff" of the board and they just ignored him.

AND HE HAS THE RECEIPTS.
Ok. He sounds very passionate about his disbeliefs.

Advertisement
I know @caneinorlando scared me straight.

👆True Story: he showed me how to shank my first mark in the cell block
Worst few weeks ever.....Thank God for @RVACane making me a trustee the last week of imprisonment...I couldn't take @Andrew and @OBLIVION clanging on my cell bars so I couldn't sleep...atleast as a trustee I was out and about,...Sweeping floors...runnin to get them coffee and lunch, cleaning toilets etc....Very reminiscent of Blake James time under Shalala....

@Andrew and @DMoney - we kindly request that @Gooner#44 and @Mklein13 be admitted back on the board under the close close watch of myself and @JD08 with an esteemed team of mentors comprised of @djnellz , @1LuvCane and @Empirical Cane ?

If they get out of line we can send them to the Mannbee Hive for our version of scared straight where their host will be @Go Canes!!

View attachment 145171
I’m speechless in reading these threads my pea brain is trying to assimilate these conversations is far above my capacity.

I saw someone one say something sarcastic about @Andrew and THAT got my Cane Passion defense mechanism engaged to defend .

Than I saw Gone Rogue engage and I leaned back calmly and said let Gone Rogue handle this it’s going to GOOD as this threads evolves.

This stuff is awesome and deserves its own sitcom .

I got Andrews back brother “give me a call Maverick I’ll fly with you “

NO FEAR BROTHER

GOCANES

Worst few weeks ever.....Thank God for @RVACane making me a trustee the last week of imprisonment...I couldn't take @Andrew and @OBLIVION clanging on my cell bars so I couldn't sleep...atleast as a trustee I was out and about,...Sweeping floors...runnin to get them coffee and lunch, cleaning toilets etc....Very reminiscent of Blake James time under Shalala....
Remember when we were backup dancers? 👇

fSYYKe1ETNpMUdjSbv.gif

Ahh the memories of CIS jail...

I’m speechless in reading these threads my pea brain is trying to assimilate these conversations is far above my capacity.

I saw someone one say something sarcastic about @Andrew and THAT got my Cane Passion defense mechanism engaged to defend .

Than I saw Gone Rogue engage and I leaned back calmly and said let Gone Rogue handle this it’s going to GOOD as this threads evolves.

This stuff is awesome and deserves its own sitcom .

I got Andrews back brother “give me a call Maverick I’ll fly with you “

NO FEAR BROTHER

GOCANES
bAndrew’s an unsung hero here. Like Go Canes, I enjoy razzing him on occasion. He’s done a zillion things to develop this site into what it is. It’s a lot of work - all of the technical stuff. He’s created a custom platform out of a standard one with a lot of time dedicated to make this place better.

Advertisement
Back