Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Been good my bro just been busy af the last couple weeks with everthing going down. Good looks for checking in though I hope everything is good with you too
MEeFCX0YH0NzuqpIUk.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Chise isn’t getting banned by a mod. That needs to come from the owners.

See, just like that guy that started with Chise, you’re starting with insults. Then when the guy strikes back, all the crying starts.

I’ve never seen so much crying by people who start shît all over the place and then cry foul.

I’m sorry that my laugh emoji when Chise insulted that guy back upset you.
I want my account deleted, not crying I'm done with crazy *** liberals on this site. Chise is a *****. I cry foul when ******** ban me and others like Chise get away with everything. Sorry this site isn't for me if the owners are on their hands and knees sucking his **** for a couple bucks.

I thought you were a decent guy, I was wrong but the liberal in you came out. Now I just want my account deleted. Period!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Lol at delete my account as if you’re being held here against your will. You can always just leave and not come back...
It's just more of the dramatic "I'm leaving so someone please beg me to stay" routine from the macho men who walk around beating their chests about how hard they are. It's a beautiful study in human dysfunction. All he has to do is quit posting. But you know he can't quit me. He'll be back soon as CaneGasoline.

Advertisement
Back