Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement

I’ve heard what he’s saying before about this subject but I don’t want to get into the history in this thread. I think he’s someone who’s been here before, probably banned, but I’m not sure who.

I’ve heard what he’s saying before about this subject but I don’t want to get into the history in this thread. I think he’s someone who’s been here before, probably banned, but I’m not sure who.
His own words two posts prior.

No I joined under a different name before Lingard hit the campus. I said he was overrated and Cam Davis would be the better back. I was subsequently blocked. Smh. Now I'm back to speak the gospel again.

His own words two posts prior.

No I joined under a different name before Lingard hit the campus. I said he was overrated and Cam Davis would be the better back. I was subsequently blocked. Smh. Now I'm back to speak the gospel again.
Ok. I don’t know who he is or was. But we can keep an 👁 on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hes been mopping up TOC all over the board. C'mon Mr. Boardman. Show some objectivity...

If you mean he's been mopping everyone's **** off his face, fine.

But, hey, don't let me interrupt the MAGA circle jerk, where all the like-minded folks like each other's posts over and over again, thus creating a MAGA-loving echo chamber where they all think they are beloved and respected CIS posters.

Advertisement
Back