Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Andrew , while you’re hanging out at the water cooler, I have protected the financial sanctity of your platform.

Now your warnings are stale *** Pro Style Bro warnings still but here in the #KTDT and per the RVA Mauderation Manual (See what I did @1LuvCane , @JD08 & @Empirical Cane ), we run a Spread Style warnings system:

C7CAD7DD-0268-493A-AFEB-4BE9A54B1F38.jpeg

@Andrew , while you’re hanging out at the water cooler, I have protected the financial sanctity of your platform.

Now your warnings are stale *** Pro Style Bro warnings still but here in the #KTDT and per the RVA Mauderation Manual (See what I did @1LuvCane , @JD08 & @Empirical Cane ),
We run a Spread Style warnings system:

View attachment 119243

At least this guy’s hustle, although caught by those with discernment, wasn’t in-your-face obvious. He tried a little softening up, “hey, I’m just a regular porster” technique

At least this guy’s hustle, although caught by those with discernment, wasn’t in-your-face obvious. He tried a little softening up, “hey, I’m just a regular porster” technique
He was reported and that got me tuned in. You’re exactly right. In hindsight, his mistake was putting the mention in the initial OP rather than in an early response plus it was his 1st post so there’s scrutiny but I think it was a clever attempt

Advertisement
I'm thinking about getting rid of my social media stuff so I might as well take a break from here as well. Ban season? The 40k post guy accused me of this "habitual offender" and it made me realize I've only had one. Rookie numbers. Gotta pump those up. What would be the best topic to go out on? So many to choose from. Race & politics are boring. It needs to be creative. Anti-vax type off brand troll but more relevant to the average posters heart. Could always be anti-Miami but it's not fun (truth hurts). The *** thing has already been overdone. Common core is irrelevant considering half this board can barely read & write. Religion isn't funny. Am I missing something here? Are you still reading? I'm just typing whatever words come to mind. You shouldn't be. Meatloaf for lunch. Feeling sluggish. 1998 called & wants their open letter back. Are you kidding me, Joe? Be a cheeseburger. Al Golden was one season away from making us a playoff contender. Change my mind.
You should just quit like a man instead of this dramatic preening looking for your fellow mutt MAGA-loids to beg you to stay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The trolls are literally gone right now.
Would you care to revisit this comment? There's a another live one on the recruiting board talking about slave breeding farms and admitted being banned before.

Advertisement
Back