Kill Trolls Dead Thread

51QtZl2SCmL.jpg
Lol. This is a perfect Segway to John Travolta, as I have a new Androol gif I’ve been waiting to release but I realize that Androol’s awol where it matters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't.

hahahaha...
Yeah, I noticed y'all missing when some silly **** got posted and instead of it getting put into the left field bleachers it just hung over the plate. I was seriously disappointed. That being said you guys were going at it pretty good for a while and it has kinda quieted down in there a little bit since the purge. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. lol it's like we're playing dodge ball in there and the guys who are really good at tagging the other team in the head are kicked out of the game. I think @Andrew is just trying to keep the game as even as possible. If the 'shut it all down forever' side gets some more good players maybe he'll let you guys rejoin the game. Gonna have to play by the rules tho.. no head shots apparently.

source.gif

You can be extra careful or not give a **** on any thread you like, that's up to you. Just find it odd that you say you don't care about this one in particular then spend hours criticizing those who do as soft, sensitive, *** and sad.
I said one post was ghey that talked about hot men. The rest i dont think I agree with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Ecush is still mad about you destroying him in that debate. Even the POTUS is talking about how this could have killed billions of people.
Destroyed him in what debate ? 39,103 have died in the USA from covid 19 so far . 40,905 from the seasonal flu . Where is the proof this was an end of times scenario we were facing?

Advertisement
Back