Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
If you acknowledge not haven't read through this mammoth thread and don't know the whats and whys of something, maybe you shouldn't be making *** accusations or calling someone way too sensitive. This thread is RVA's house. And you basically walked in, took a drunken dump in his living room, then spent two hours trying to justify why you did it. Excellent strategy to use when you admitted walking in the wrong door,
If a thread is someone’s house......ouch. That’s kinda sad.
My apologies then I guess. Are there any other threads that are people’s homes that I should be especially careful of?

If a thread is someone’s house......ouch. That’s kinda sad.
My apologies then I guess. Are there any other threads that are people’s homes that I should be especially careful of?

You can be extra careful or not give a **** on any thread you like, that's up to you. Just find it odd that you say you don't care about this one in particular then spend hours criticizing those who do as soft, sensitive, *** and sad.

Don't start nothing, wont be nothing.

I put the three headed idiot on ignore a long time ago.
tumblr_mlx42e0Mwm1rhxkhho1_400.gifv

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're not missing much. The big thing so far today was a new thread with a couple of clips from Bill Maher that were painfully accurate that had a lot of promise but turned into "Fox News bad".
Let me guess. The bully bigot was leading the charge....

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can be extra careful or not give a **** on any thread you like, that's up to you. Just find it odd that you say you don't care about this one in particular then spend hours criticizing those who do as soft, sensitive, *** and sad.
This “crappy thread” is almost up to 200 pages. I think we were doing just fine without the guy mistakenly coming in here, mistakenly replying to my post and mistakenly taking a shot at me.

Advertisement
Back