Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
@Ecush is still mad about you destroying him in that debate. Even the POTUS is talking about how this could have killed billions of people.

Destroyed him in what debate ? 39,103 have died in the USA from covid 19 so far . 40,905 from the seasonal flu . Where is the proof this was an end of times scenario we were facing?
Your friend is butt hurt because I don’t share his views on the virus. He also tried to argue with me that Hannity is different from Madcow because Hannity’s “opinion” as he put it which makes no sense. I said they’re both political hacks but he didn’t like that so he’s been taking these hit and run shots at me on this board.

Now he came into my thread, took a ghey shot at me when he knows nothing of the “Androol” context and so his ****Sport friends (not you) jumped in with their little upvotes and here we are.

Advertisement
Have a great day. Not interested in answering stupid question after stupid question. Not that interested or emotionally involved.

Have at it : Close down the world or we're all gonna die!!!!!

Later

AKA I have no response to this so I am just going to back out of the debate, so I will just call it a stupid question. Maybe, just maybe, the guy that is at the head of the country with all the top minds surrounding him knows a bit more about this than a talking head.

Advertisement
Yeah, I noticed y'all missing when some silly **** got posted and instead of it getting put into the left field bleachers it just hung over the plate. I was seriously disappointed. That being said you guys were going at it pretty good for a while and it has kinda quieted down in there a little bit since the purge. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. lol it's like we're playing dodge ball in there and the guys who are really good at tagging the other team in the head are kicked out of the game. I think @Andrew is just trying to keep the game as even as possible. If the 'shut it all down forever' side gets some more good players maybe he'll let you guys rejoin the game. Gonna have to play by the rules tho.. no head shots apparently.

source.gif

Let me tell you something brother!!!!

Put all the hystericals and chicken littles on one side of the debate and a half asleep Empirical One on the other.

Every see what happens when a lone carnivore gets into the herbivore pen?

PZe2NiGYtPVwA.gif

Let me tell you something brother!!!!

Put all the hystericals and chicken littles on one side of the debate and a half asleep Empirical One on the other.

Every see what happens when a lone carnivore gets into the herbivore pen?
Chupacabra style!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your friend is butt hurt because I don’t share his views on the virus. He also tried to argue with me that Hannity is different from Madcow because Hannity’s “opinion” as he put it which makes no sense. I said they’re both political hacks but he didn’t like that so he’s been taking these hit and run shots at me on this board.

Now he came into my thread, took a ghey shot at me when he knows nothing of the “Androol” context and so his ****Sport friends (not you) jumped in with their little upvotes and here we are.
That wasn’t me *******

Advertisement
Back