Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Get em!!! Appeal to the big balled dog!
Should be another person besides Click Boy and D to make these decisions. D probably doesn’t want to deal with this **** so he stays quiet and Click Boy plays favorites and targets certain people. Really professional way to run things.

Advertisement
Should be another person besides Click Boy and D to make these decisions. D probably doesn’t want to deal with this **** so he stays quiet and Click Boy plays favorites and targets certain people. Really professional way to run things.
So does that mean you’re unhappy with the choices?

1D6517AE-B078-42A3-98A3-20A69EA6B9DF.gif

Your profile isn't big enough for D$ to remove two old warnings.
I don’t give a **** if my profile isn’t big enough. I was unfairly warned twice which led to my second 3 month ban in a matter of weeks. The first 3 month ban should have a been a month long. You even acknowledged that. And the reason I got two warnings was because I was defending @RVACane from a slapdick making fun of people with disabilities. You **** well know this and I’ve told you many times but you continue to target me for reasons idk.

Advertisement
So does that mean you’re unhappy with the choices?
All I’m ****ed about are two warnings that should have never happened and the fact that those warnings won’t be removed. I’ve said this 50,000 times. Once the warnings are removed, I’ll stop *****ing.

There has been a lot of people making these decisions, at least in your case.

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 9.51.53 PM.png

All I’m ****ed about are two warnings that should have never happened and the fact that those warnings won’t be removed. I’ve said this 50,000 times. Once the warnings are removed, I’ll stop *****ing.
3 of us asked for it to be fixed... but he’s not cooperating.

Advertisement
There has been a lot of people making these decisions, at least in your case.

View attachment 115103
Dude I’m talking about the last two warnings. What’s so hard to understand? I went after the guy because he was making fun of people with disabilities. Go back and look at the conversation. I have a close cousin with disabilities and my brother works with people with disabilities so when I see someone making fun of someone else I’m going to get involved. Otherwise I would have left it alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude I’m talking about the last two warnings. What’s so hard to understand? I went after the guy because he was making fun of people with disabilities. Go back and look at the conversation. I have a close cousin with disabilities and my brother works with people with disabilities so when I see someone making fun of someone else I’m going to get involved. Otherwise I would have left it alone.

I don't see you taking anyone to task for making fun of people with disabilities.

I don't see you taking anyone to task for making fun of people with disabilities.
That’s a bad example. He was counter punching a guy that drew 1st blood.

NorthFloridaCane or whoever the **** it was started it and multiple people were going back and forth with them. Obviously I was involved.

Advertisement
Back