Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
He’s making every little excuse to not pardon me. Aka I’m being targeted.
You know where to go with it:

6F7AB3D0-CFA2-4F71-BEAF-EB6496FC7259.gif

Advertisement
I’m not usually a guy to step in when a couple of guys are going at it, but what difference does it make at this point @Mklein13?.. you can’t change what happened, the past is done, you’re back and nobody is stopping you from porsting.

I’ve been gigged before, maybe not as bad as you, but in the large scheme of things it’s just not really a big deal

Advertisement
I’m not usually a guy to step in when a couple of guys are going at it, but what difference does it make at this point @Mklein13?.. you can’t change what happened, the past is done, you’re back and nobody is stopping you from porsting.

I’ve been gigged before, maybe not as bad as you, but in the large scheme of things it’s just not really a big deal
Because I’m also one warning away from another 3 month ban. And my first 3 month ban should have been one month and it was acknowledged by Andrew. I’ve tried having many conversations with Andrew about this privately but he either has ignored me or went on about something totally irrelevant. So now it’s gone public on this thread and people will waste their time reading this when instead it could have been handled in a PM weeks ago. I know I’m a **** on here most times and I don’t give a crap if I’m not labeled as a high profile poster but it’s kind of bull**** that I’m being targeted.

Last edited:
The post still violates the rules and is a personal attack. We don't research who started it or pick sides.

There are tens, perhaps hundreds, of instances where personal attacks go wholly unaddressed.

Until one doesn't under the guise of "they got to him".

Not that I have seen it first hand or anything.

It's your bar, we are just here to have drink.

Run as you please.

Because I’m also one warning away from another 3 month ban. And my first 3 month ban should have been one month and it was acknowledged by Andrew. I’ve tried having many conversations with Andrew about this privately but he either has ignored me or went on about something totally irrelevant. So now it’s gone public on this thread and people will waste their time reading this when instead it could have been handled in a PM weeks ago.

Tell me about it.

Advertisement
There are tens, perhaps hundreds, of instances where personal attacks go wholly unaddressed.

Until one doesn't under the guise of "they got to him".

Not that I have seen it first hand or anything.

It's your bar, we are just here to have drink.

Run as you please.

You're right. It really comes down to reported posts. Probably 99% of warnings are given in response to a reported post.

Mklein13 Scoundrel Scale:
  1. Dong
  2. *****
  3. Jagbag
  4. Shrimp****
  5. Slapdick
  6. Rusty ****bucket aka ST26 & Mom Accounts
6 is the worst.
@Andrew, can I put this in post 2 rules of the thread as permissible to be used in this thread only or at least permissible when used by @Mklein13 here in attacking trolls and mongoloids? Throw him a bone man

Advertisement
My first warning was for “politics” because I started a thread with a video of a congressman farting on live TV.

Very controversial.

My banning is what happens when u don’t take care of your product enough, then come in and thinking you’ve solved the problem by throwing out all your customers.

You're right. It really comes down to reported posts. Probably 99% of warnings are given in response to a reported post.

Fair enough.

You and other mods aren't here for romper room. It's a free site and I think a great place for Canes fans. We can stay or we can go (que The Clash).

The consequence for your brand however becomes the "uneven hand of justice" or flat out targeting--like I, and several others, called Inday for when he pulled his little "they got to him" stunt with me. Little did he know he was proof in the pudding.

Only two fixes I see: 1) wild west; or 2) action by a mod is applied to all parties involved.

I would offer choosing #1 or #2 would allow you to reopen the COVID thread.

Again, it's your bar.

Good luck.

Advertisement
Back