Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
You are the man RVA. Very much appreciate your support and you calling out the people who did this random *** banning.

Won’t forget it brother. You’re what a dude should act like.

Total props to you my friend.
I’m back because you were allowed back. It was just a matter of right from wrong. My appeal went nowhere but @The Franchise weighed in and said you, CFL and Machete shouldn’t be banned and the bans were lifted. That’s the level of participant it took to say it and I’m glad he did.

I’m back because you were allowed back. It was just a matter of right from wrong. My appeal went nowhere but @The Franchise weighed in and said you, CFL and Machete shouldn’t be banned and the bans were lifted. That’s the level of participant it took to say it and I’m glad he did.
It looks like a bunch of bans were lifted. I'm glad to see @Go Canes!! and @TheOriginalCane back, but some of the others deserved it.

Advertisement
Shutting down the Covid forum may have contributed to lifting the bands as well. If someone was band because of a post there, it just makes sense to unband that poster. Franchise’s comment more than likely had influence as well.

Advertisement
I changed their ban to a ban from the COVID board. I kept CaneOil banned because he sucks.
That’s a real awesome reason to ban someone because “they suck”. I’m gonna ban you because you suck and I have a personal issue with you. Real professional way to run a board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are the man RVA. Very much appreciate your support and you calling out the people who did this random *** banning.

Won’t forget it brother. You’re what a dude should act like.

Total props to you my friend.

You will get used to it.

Hahahahaha

Advertisement
Back