Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Don’t you ******* tell me how to treat people when you are on here calling people retarded, pussies, and making threats.
Okay you have done the same this man. Both of our attitudes are un called for. I am sorry if I offended you. I truly am. We are both canes fans, and this isn’t how we should be treating each other

Advertisement
Okay you have done the same this man. Both of our attitudes are un called for. I am sorry if I offended you. I truly am. We are both canes fans, and this isn’t how we should be treating each other
I have never called you retarded, a *****, or made threats so stop with the bull****.

You have called me a slapdick like 100 times. And good look at the stuff you said on the coach Kul thread. So don’t act all innocent
People actually laugh at slapdick. They don’t laugh at retarded, threats and acting like they are hot ****.

McCaffrey, Ingram, Kamara, Jones, Henry, Elliot are better. The giants have always had an issue with offensive line. Nelson is the best offensive lineman in the NFL. And Saquan is injury prone. The situation with Gurly is exactly why you don’t draft a running back high and you don’t sign them to a long term deal

Absolutely no one you named is better than Barkley. No one! He’s bigger, faster, stronger, and more aggressive than each one.

Point being, he’s the best running back to close out winter games in the playoffs.

The Giants line sucks and he’s still amazing!

Advertisement
People actually laugh at slapdick. They don’t laugh at retarded, threats and acting like they are hot ****.
Dude stop trying to put the blame all on me. Why do you think I started calling your bad names. It’s because you were being an ******* in the comments

Dude stop trying to put the blame all on me. Why do you think I started calling your bad names. It’s because you were being an ******* in the comments
Then ignore it and move on or laugh it off. I’m always an ******* on here and people ignore me. Wanting to meet people to beat the **** out of them and throwing threats around makes you the biggest ******* ***** here.

Absolutely no one you named is better than Barkley. No one! He’s bigger, faster, stronger, and more aggressive than each one.

Point being, he’s the best running back to close out winter games in the playoffs.

The Giants line sucks and he’s still amazing!
Oh so he is bigger than Henry. And Christian Mcafffery is 100 percent better than Barkley. Same with Kamara. I would take Ellliot over Barkley. Look at Jones stats last season.

Advertisement
Oh so he is bigger than Henry. And Christian Mcafffery is 100 percent better than Barkley. Same with Kamara. I would take Ellliot over Barkley. Look at Jones stats last season.

Barkley is stouter and faster than Henry lol. He dwarfs Kamara AND mcaffery.

how can this be agreeable? Some of those guys might be better at a single thing, but Barkley can do everything at a high level. With a spotty line.

Barkley is stouter and faster than Henry lol. He dwarfs Kamara AND mcaffery.

how can this be agreeable? Some of those guys might be better at a single thing, but Barkley can do everything at a high level. With a spotty line.
Barkley runs a 4.4 and Henry runs a 4.5. And Henry weighs like 20 more pounds than Barkley. Your realize that Mcaffery had over 1,000 yards rushing and 1000 yards receiving last year right. That is absurd. And Henry lead the league in Rushing yards. He single handily brought his team to the AFC championship.

Barkley runs a 4.4 and Henry runs a 4.5. And Henry weighs like 20 more pounds than Barkley. Your realize that Mcaffery had over 1,000 yards rushing and 1000 yards receiving last year right. That is absurd. And Henry lead the league in Rushing yards. He single handily brought his team to the AFC championship.

of course you’re right, but Barkley is 235 and Henry is 240... I can’t keep arguing about this lol

of course you’re right, but Barkley is 235 and Henry is 240... I can’t keep arguing about this lol
Are you sure about that bud? And I think Barkley is listed as 230 on the giants website.

Attachments

• 2A5287F4-7A90-4049-94AB-AF7E4234CA96.png
    2A5287F4-7A90-4049-94AB-AF7E4234CA96.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
Advertisement
I'm with ST26 on this one Barkley is way overrated. Bucs totally shut him down and then he got injured and the Giants had a huge comeback to win the game with the rookie QB making his 1st career start. Why? Because they abandoned their pointless attempts at "establishing the run" and just threw the ball. Despite his size Barkley is not a physical runner and doesn't read defenses consistently.

Not only are McCaffrey, Kamara and Elliott better - Josh Jacobs and Dalvin Cook are better too. Barkley is a good back but he's far from elite and VERY far from being worth a top 5 pick. He's a late 1st round value at best. And of course I was telling people this on here before he was drafted.

Advertisement
He’s got a million tells though. He tries to hide who he is at first but his horrible contrarian attitude always gets the best of him. It’s like he can’t help it to argue against everyone and use the same stupid insults.I guess that’s what 13 year old kids do

Advertisement
Back