Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Daniel Jones will be the best QB since Tom Brady. Gettleman is a Madden like GM and the guy knows how to build a team. Daniel Jones didn’t fug up much and threw Tom Brady like passes.

You guys are all soft. and this is not how my kids act, and they are teens. And my mom wasn’t a lawyer. She was a teacher
Did you say soft? Coincidence?

C1AFBF1E-37A9-46A4-8805-E9B5C9167DB5.jpeg
6E3B1F1E-903A-499C-92BA-E68C27EE1470.jpeg
7430397C-7A8B-4BD6-97B9-5017BF8A85ED.jpeg

Advertisement
Daniel Jones will be the best QB since Tom Brady. Gettleman is a Madden like GM and the guy knows how to build a team. Daniel Jones didn’t fug up much and threw Tom Brady like passes.
Shut your mouth. Don’t put Daniel Jones and the goat in the same sentence. Tom Brady is the best qb of all time and it’s not even close. And Gettleman hired by guy Judge. So he must have done something right. He was a great coach with the pats

Shut your mouth. Don’t put Daniel Jones and the goat in the same sentence. Tom Brady is the best qb of all time and it’s not even close. And Gettleman hired by guy Judge. So he must have done something right. He was a great coach with the pats

lol Daniel Jones got the heat. Throws great contested catches for his receivers.

NYG could take the league by storm soon. Barkley can carry through the playoffs like Henry.

lol Daniel Jones got the heat. Throws great contested catches for his receivers.

NYG could take the league by storm soon. Barkley can carry through the playoffs like Henry.
Daniel Jones might be good. But you can’t compare him to Tom Brady. Tom Brady is the best of all time. And the giants are dumb for taking Barkley at number two. They could have had Denzel, Ward, Bradley Chubb or Quinten Zelson. You never take a running back in the top 10

Advertisement
Advertisement
Daniel Jones might be good. But you can’t compare him to Tom Brady. Tom Brady is the best of all time. And the giants are dumb for taking Barkley at number two. They could have had Denzel, Ward, Bradley Chubb or Quinten Zelson. You never take a running back in the top 10

He went RB his first year and QB his Econ’s year. Do you really think Barkley can’t produce in year 4 or 5? It immediately boosted the team and win percentage. Barkley is better than AP in that Barkley can play on third down and be amazing.

you can draft a RB in the top 10 if you have a plan. Show me abetter back than Barkley...

Advertisement
Listen kid, nobody here gives a **** if you make a **** ton of money or if you don’t have a job. You are one angry sob. God help you.
Fine I will cut off the swearing. I just go over the edge when people **** me off. But maybe you should learn how to treat someone who served for this great country.

He went RB his first year and QB his Econ’s year. Do you really think Barkley can’t produce in year 4 or 5? It immediately boosted the team and win percentage. Barkley is better than AP in that Barkley can play on third down and be amazing.

you can draft a RB in the top 10 if you have a plan. Show me abetter back than Barkley...
McCaffrey, Ingram, Kamara, Jones, Henry, Elliot are better. The giants have always had an issue with offensive line. Nelson is the best offensive lineman in the NFL. And Saquan is injury prone. The situation with Gurly is exactly why you don’t draft a running back high and you don’t sign them to a long term deal

Fine I will cut off the swearing. I just go over the edge when people **** me off. But maybe you should learn how to treat someone who served for this great country.
Don’t you ******* tell me how to treat people when you are on here calling people retarded, pussies, and making threats.

Advertisement
Back