Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So who gave cane1835 the guillotine?

😂😂😂
You could see that one coming. They need to include us in these things so that we can publish them.

Also, @OBLIVION or @Andrew, what happened to @Empirical Cane and @TheCigar? And who were Cane1835 and LawrenceCoker duplicate accounts for?

I know 1835 is the same troll that said anything less than 11 wins is a total fail but I can’t remember the name he went under.

You could see that one coming. They need to include us in these things so that we can publish them.

Also, @OBLIVION or @Andrew, what happened to @Empirical Cane and @TheCigar? And who were Cane1835 and LawrenceCoker duplicate accounts for?

I know 1835 is the same troll that said anything less than 11 wins is a total fail but I can’t remember the name he went under.
@Empirical Cane will be back. He just caught a warning that sent him on a week vacation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like ***-e-skr is feeling the ban hammer.

Also, the latest Jagr reincarnation is crapping all over the baseball board.

Of course I got banned....or at least sidelined for calling that douche an idiot. The guy runs around poking anybody that he disagrees with and then complains to the mods like a sissy. I guess it's ok to take shots at family members of other posters but you just can't say "mean" things to the posters themselves, well, because, you have invaded their safe space to type. No way in **** that guy would ever pop off like that outside the friendly confines of his keyboard.

Of course I got banned....or at least sidelined for calling that douche an idiot. The guy runs around poking anybody that he disagrees with and then complains to the mods like a sissy. I guess it's ok to take shots at family members of other posters but you just can't say "mean" things to the posters themselves, well, because, you have invaded their safe space to type. No way in **** that guy would ever pop off like that outside the friendly confines of his keyboard.
I dont recall which one was pushing your buttons, but Purple Jagr got a permaban I believe.

Advertisement
Back