Kill Trolls Dead Thread

What did he do wrong exactly. I am reading sum of the stuff he said and it isn’t bad at all. Just take a chill pill and mind your own business. You guys should just stop being a control freak
Oh look, 2 post Tommy to the rescue. I didn’t have anything to do with it. We deal with trolls and mongoloids here. He was banned for constantly derailing threads.

That said, @OBLIVION did what he felt he had to do and we all support him. Now why don’t you put some time in the board before you tell us to mind our own business.

Advertisement
I have been reading this thread for about 8 years now. So you should never offend me like that. I have been one of the biggest supporters of canesinsight. The fact that you have 900 plus comments on this thread says it all. This kid did absolutely nothing wrong. I have seen far worse than him.
We didn’t ask for you to get banned but you went and got annoying again and derailed another thread so you were clipped independently of us here. You have now been banned by two different mods for the same offense. You need to start working on you and stop blaming others.

Advertisement
Why the **** are you saying “you.” Did I get kicked out. All I was saying was just stop being a control freak. Like why do you care so much? Just enjoy watching canes news
Ok. I’m sorry. I’ll do better.

Advertisement
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Exhibit A

77D4D9F2-E408-47F3-94D5-058E5AC1F359.jpeg

Exhibit B

C035E14A-5899-4E89-80BE-3840756DDB0E.jpeg

No more questions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back