Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Androol’s scrambling for clicks with NYSOM on band leave. I welcome oblivion as a judge. He’s a straight shooter.
He must be hurting. I specifically came on here this morning to see if there was an OT - Greg Robinson thread, and there was none. If NYSOM was here, he would have that thread up to at least 4 pages.

@brock 12 noon on Saturaday. NYSOM will be in here. If you have issues, bring it. In the meantime,

1BEA8C9E-8F2E-40B3-9CD4-44DE6E3AEF7B.gif

Advertisement
He must be hurting. I specifically came on here this morning to see if there was an OT - Greg Robinson thread, and there was none. If NYSOM was here, he would have that thread up to at least 4 pages.
I actually like the idea of OT threads. It's the off season and even during, there isn't that much going on for a whole site. Some of us only visit this site and don't have Facebook, Twitter or any of that nonsense. I'm not saying to post constantly about all subjects but sports, interesting things and things that effect everyone should be allowed. At the least, they should create an OT section.

I actually like the idea of OT threads. It's the off season and even during, there isn't that much going on for a whole site. Some of us only visit this site and don't have Facebook, Twitter or any of that nonsense. I'm not saying to post constantly about all subjects but sports, interesting things and things that effect everyone should be allowed. At the least, they should create an OT section.
Amen.

@RVACane do you have a running list of your casualties? You need to make a head stone with all the names and make it your avatar. Kinda like the OB had for all the victims of the 59 game winning streak.
Post #2 of this thread. That’s why use this gif when someone gets clipped:
B8C99CCB-F429-48DA-9F84-81BA1CE6A11B.gif

Advertisement

Speaking of nonsense. I downloaded the TikTok app last night. This clown world is beyond f*cked

It’s easy to make my editing the rendered HTML. NY would need to invite me to the convo to verify.
He’s banned so he can’t but I don’t believe it is real. The negotiations on this battle in here have hit a snag. It might be good to reach out to him as his appearance is pending on that.

People have no idea about the behind the scenes drama. Pimpin’ Aint Easy!

Advertisement
The original perma band of NY was BS and did not follow the rules posted by Oblivion. The shorter term band imposed on NY shortly before that was legit, IMO; as was the most recent band for one week. I calls them as I c them. Others have different opinions and that don't confront me none.

Andrew is strict but fair IMO.

If NY called Andrew a click whoring slacker, Oblivious and Inday would perma band him - joking ... I think.

The original perma band of NY was BS and did not follow the rules posted by Oblivion. The shorter term band imposed on NY shortly before that was legit, IMO; as was the most recent band for one week. I calls them as I c them. Others have different opinions and that don't confront me none.

Andrew is strict but fair IMO.

If NY called Andrew a click whoring slacker, Oblivious and Inday would perma band him - joking ... I think.
Dude, “ Androol’s a Click ***** “ is something he upvoted me on in a post. Andrew knows I’m playing around - believe me.

if this band and the 1st band are reasonable, and Andrew allowed NYSOM to be band for 9 months, by Oblivion or whoever, then what’s the issue???

Oblivion wants him to keep his shtick in his threads and not go OT crazy on the board.

Advertisement
Apparently a Special Counsel is being assembled.
so who is the special counsel?
I think NYSOM was treated unfairly. I’m thinking of commuting his sentence or maybe a full pardon.
@Canedog says the ban was fair though????

lol

If you are releasing him, he can come right into this thread and address his detractors.

So @Andrew, is Ny coming back early then. I need to know exactly when and what time so I can update the marketing materials for his response to his detractors.

Advertisement
Back