Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Austin isn’t *** dude - it was a fake by NYSOM.

See, and this right here is why NYSOM deserves a permaban, including all of his future fake names.

IN ADDITION to all of his usual fake-***-schtick, now he is creating fake DMs and PMs to FALSELY out a guy?

That ****e is disturbed and depraved, and I don't give a **** how "funny" some people think his fake *** schtick is.

FALSELY OUTING A GUY WITH A FORGED MESSAGE is way over the line.

Every moderator needs to get together to find agreement on this subject. WHO DOES THIS CRAP?

WHAT HAS NYSOM DONE OR CONTRIBUTED TO EARN A FREE PASS FOR FALSELY OUTING A PERSON WITH FORGED MESSAGE?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the DM to AustinCanes was a fake from NYSOM. That's his MO - to push the envelope just to see how much he can get away with before he gets the band.

Whether or not he's ***, whether or not he's occasionally funny is irrelevant. His intent is to create chaos and some have fallen for his shtick.

I love it when morons don't use the word "analogy" properly. You're just mad because I out-argued you on another thread.

Cry about it and stalk me some more.

I am not stalking anyone. This seems to be the "most popular thread" on CIS right now, so I decided to pop in. I saw your idiotic porst and commented on it. You got out argued in Nole Tears. Only a complete buffoon would think you "out argued" me in that thread.

Then again this is the same guy that got ripped by an 18 year old kid.

Advertisement
That's a little strong on the comparison. He went after the guy in here by doctoring a supposed dm.

It's not a "comparison", it's a joke about any attempt not being excusable simply because it failed.

And you know that the exaggeration is intentional, that's the humor. "Attempted check kiter" doesn't have the same impact.

As for minimizing the "doctoring a supposed dm", you went to law school, you remember the case of the guy with the "glass jaw". In today's world, we see cases where people struggle with the mental impact of things that happen online. In some cases, we have seen people overreact and attack someone, and in other cases people have committed suicide.

What NYSOM did is over the line. He didn't just "doctor a supposed DM" to say "I'm an idiot and you are correct all the time", he changed it to out the guy as ***.

Moderators should have taken a stronger stand on NYSOM a long time ago, but they didn't, and NYSOM went way too far this time. That's all. NYSOM did this to himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back