Kill Trolls Dead Thread

You said no one would tune in on Saturday. That it would be like the empty protest at Hecht. Is that still your position?

Come on, man, you're better than this.

I jokingly responded to a humorous comment that JD 08 made about the Lost/Seinfeld finales. The humor basis for my post was that picking a weekend time during the football off-season is, perhaps, not going to be the most successful time to stage (emphasis on "stage") some sort of triumphant return of NYSOM.

Please note my inclusion of the words "outside of a basketball game that was played while UM was on winter break". This is a specific reference to poor timing vs. maximizing your audience.

If you felt that I was making a literal prediction, you are entitled to whatever opinion or conclusion you derive.

"Is that still your position?" Well, I didn't realize I was "taking a position" like a political candidate simply by participating in an exchange of jokes. But, hey, I know you are pulling out all the stops to publicize this "event", so I will refrain from making any other comments which you might feel disparage this "Rumble In The Interwebz Jungle".

I will be spending Saturday doing my best to find ACC basketball and baseball games somewhere within the cable system. I do understand that this late-breaking revelation that fake-*** NYSOM fake-***-outed Austin might threaten to derail the event, but that's how the fake-*** cookie crumbles.

Enjoy the event.

JD08 said:
I have a feeling this will end up more like the series finale of Lost or Seinfeld.

This disaster will be as well-attended as the recent UM football protest held outside of a basketball game that was played while UM was on winter break.

Advertisement
I keep forgetting you were ill, you’ve come back with a vengeance. In a good way.

Glad to see you back, if I recall it correctly you almost had a look at the other side.

Hopefully, they’ve got you in the right meds and recovery protocols. Continued good health in your recovery.
Yeah it was a close one. This past year I've had 12 surgeries. So 'it's been a task trying to get back to full health. The last one caused me to lose my voice going on 2 months now. Still trying to get it back but i can at least breath now.

Come on, man, you're better than this.

I jokingly responded to a humorous comment that JD 08 made about the Lost/Seinfeld finales. The humor basis for my post was that picking a weekend time during the football off-season is, perhaps, not going to be the most successful time to stage (emphasis on "stage") some sort of triumphant return of NYSOM.

Please note my inclusion of the words "outside of a basketball game that was played while UM was on winter break". This is a specific reference to poor timing vs. maximizing your audience.

If you felt that I was making a literal prediction, you are entitled to whatever opinion or conclusion you derive.

"Is that still your position?" Well, I didn't realize I was "taking a position" like a political candidate simply by participating in an exchange of jokes. But, hey, I know you are pulling out all the stops to publicize this "event", so I will refrain from making any other comments which you might feel disparage this "Rumble In The Interwebz Jungle".

I will be spending Saturday doing my best to find ACC basketball and baseball games somewhere within the cable system. I do understand that this late-breaking revelation that fake-*** NYSOM fake-***-outed Austin might threaten to derail the event, but that's how the fake-*** cookie crumbles.

Enjoy the event.

This disaster will be as well-attended as the recent UM football protest held outside of a basketball game that was played while UM was on winter break.
Ok. I’m sorry. Please show for the event though. Lol

Yeah it was a close one. This past year I've had 12 surgeries. So 'it's been a task trying to get back to full health. The last one caused me to lose my voice going a 2 months now. Still trying to get it back but i can at least breath now.

For the love of......12 surgeries????

I can’t even get my head around that. God bless you.

I saw u tip toe around how u really feel. U didn't want him on here u was just too scared to say it. I'll tell him again what he did was a b*tch move.
Huh??? There are posts of me telling him or giffing him that he’s gonna be gone in time. In fact, I used the term “in time” from the Exorcist with a gif of Linda Blair’s Head spinning 360. It’s all in CIS. I was not, however, going to vote to ban him in that poll.That I stayed out of.

Advertisement
tumblr_on45k6M1ox1w57qoxo1_500.gif

wick.gif

Huh??? There are posts of me telling him or giffing him that he’s gonna be gone in time. In fact, I used the term “in time” from the Exorcist with a gif of Linda Blair’s Head spinning 360. It’s all in CIS. I was not, however, going to vote to ban him in that poll.That I stayed out of.
I didn't vote in the poll either.

I don't think what he does is a schtick but that doesn't matter. What he did to Austin is f*cked up and he needs to answer to that when he returns. After that, poll it.

I don't think what he does is a schtick but that doesn't matter. What he did to Austin is f*cked up and he needs to answer to that when he returns. After that, poll it.
Ok. I’m not arguing on those points. It will be interesting to see what goes on.

What he does is 100% a schtick and i want him to say it isn't because I have the pm. That he admits that his act is a schitck.

Advertisement
I can’t believe people think the shtick is real.
This guy has asked what is his boundaries on pushing the envelope. There are 2 reason why he is here. 1 is because I have been away. That will no longer be the case.

He follows the rules. He will be around. He can't do that he will be gone. Unless i am overridden. I will do it the legit way. The way i would do it for any other member.

Advertisement
This guy has asked what is his boundaries on pushing the envelope. There are 2 reason why he is here. 1 is because I have been away. That will no longer be the case.

He follows the rules. He will be around. He can't do that he will be gone. Unless i am overridden. I will do it the legit way. The way i would do it for any other member.
Sounds fair to me. He needs clear boundaries and rules and everyone should know what they are.

Sounds fair to me. He needs clear boundaries and rules and everyone should know what they are.
His boundaries are the same as yours and every other posters. When it comes to me and those are listed at the top of this forum.

He doesn't get special treatment. Unless they want to remove me as a mod.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back