Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I am not stalking anyone. This seems to be the "most popular thread" on CIS right now, so I decided to pop in. I saw your idiotic porst and commented on it. You got out argued in Nole Tears. Only a complete buffoon would think you "out argued" me in that thread.

Then again this is the same guy that got ripped by an 18 year old kid.
But but but he said no one would tune in Saturday. That it would be an empty fail like the protest at Hecht???

Moderators should have taken a stronger stand on NYSOM a long time ago, but they didn't, and NYSOM went way too far this time. That's all. NYSOM did this to himself.
The owner should've taken a stronger stand.

@IndayArtHauz @SFbayCane and myself have tried to rid this guy from the board.

Since 2018. I would say that anytime he was banned was because of me. Had I not just grown tired of his ***. He would still be on here posting at this very moment.

The guy is the poster child for trolls. His only purpose for himself is to push the boundaries of the site rules and troll the very guys that support him.

Prior to the early 2018 band. This guy was clowned by the same people that cheer him on now. It's hilarious how he has ropped them in.

Every admin, mod and @nystateofmind know my stance on his act. He has lasted as long as he did prior to this last band because of my health reason's but I'm back now and will enforce the rules he breaks. Until he either get his act together or is band.

Advertisement

Since 2018. I would say that anytime he was banned was because of me. Had I not just grown tired of his ***. He would still be on here posting at this very moment.

The guy is the poster child for trolls. His only purpose for himself is to push the boundaries of the site rules and troll the very guys that support him.

Prior to the early 2018 band. This guy was clowned by the same people that cheer him on now. It's hilarious how he has ropped them in.

Every admin, mod and @nystateofmind know my stance on his act. He has lasted as long as he did prior to this last band because of my health reason's but I'm back now and will enforce the rules he breaks. Until he either get his act together or is band.
I support @OBLIVION

There needs to be order. NYSOM needs to keep his shtick to his threads and limit the OT craziness. Oblivion would leave him be then. This is the same thing that I can promise everyone on here 1st hand that was Oblivion’s issue with NYSOM a year ago and longer as I was involved in trying to keep him on the board way back. NYSOM and i have personally squashed our issues so my objections are when he goes all over the place with the shtick and over does the OT stuff.

Advertisement
He already knows where I stand. I said when he first posted it that that's a b*tch move if it's fake.

I don't give a f*ck if he ever comes back.
46910D95-EE4B-410E-AA99-98B7E7939879.gif

Saturday, February 22nd - High Noon.

Don’t just sing it... bring it.

I knew your ticker wouldn't keep you down for long. This thread was necessary in your absence...

Advertisement
I support @OBLIVION

There needs to be order. NYSOM needs to keep his shtick to his threads and limit the OT craziness. Oblivion would leave him be then. This is the same thing that I can promise everyone on here 1st hand that was Oblivion’s issue with NYSOM a year ago and longer as I was involved in trying to keep him on the board way back. NYSOM and i have personally squashed our issues so my objections are when he goes all over the place with the shtick and over does the OT stuff.
If he came on here without the dumb ****. I wouldn't have any problem with him.

I try to be fair with everyone on here but if you can't act right. I will give you a warning and if that warning bands you. It is what it is. I given you warnings. You and i talk all the time. Your one of the few people that ask how i'm doing and that means a lot too me but at the same time. If you go over the top. I can't look past it.

I've tried talking with people to help them understand what their doing is wrong. @nystatemind is no exception to that. I've tried to help him out but he has found a niche and can't give it up. So it will in the end result in him being band.

I have the power to finally permaband. I will use this to get rid of new account trolls and continue to give warnings to Canes to try to get them on track and another day of posting.

In the end we're here to talk about this program. Leave race, politics, insults and troll jobs at the door.

Advertisement

I try to be fair with everyone on here but if you can't act right. I will give you a warning and if that warning bands you. It is what it is. I given you warnings. You and i talk all the time. Your one of the few people that ask how i'm doing and that means a lot too me but at the same time. If you go over the top. I can't look past it.

I've tried talking with people to help them understand what their doing is wrong. @nystatemind is no exception to that. I've tried to help him out but he has found a niche and can't give it up. So it will in the end result in him being band.

I have the power to finally permaband. I will use this to get rid of new account trolls and continue to give warnings to Canes to try to get them on track and another day of posting.

In the end we're here to talk about this program. Leave race, politics, insults and troll jobs at the door.
Absolutely. I have all the love and respect in the world for you. I would love to have you as a Judge in here. Androol’s often sleeping on the job.

I keep forgetting you were ill, you’ve come back with a vengeance. In a good way.

Glad to see you back, if I recall it correctly you almost had a look at the other side.

Hopefully, they’ve got you in the right meds and recovery protocols. Continued good health in your recovery.

Scared??? Did you see me fight with him for months?

You’re not that smart.
I saw u tip toe around how u really feel. U didn't want him on here u was just too scared to say it. I'll tell him again what he did was a b*tch move.

Advertisement
Back