Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
People pretend to be all kinds of things on the internet just to generate responses. I’d say it’s about 50/50 that you actually are a Trump supporter.

Even if you really are a Trump supporter, I think it’s obvious that you’re bringing pro-Trump stuff on here just to create a flame war and get people all ****ed at each other.
Alright Fellas. Our first reaction is to jump all over Mr. Aardvark but hear me out. This is the reincarnation before death by @ST26 into an awkward looking mammal. Who's slap schtick humor might reach the grandiose status of our beloved @nystateofmind . Alright maybe not....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no reason to go to jail. I am already in one of the best Business schools in the country. They are in the top 10 for producing the most Fortune 500 ceos. They are the number three entrepreneurship program in the country, which is going to be my major.

If you want some actual advice. "number of fortune 500 CEOs" is not really good criteria. Unless you are starting your own company and becoming a CEO like a Bezos or Elon Musk. CEOs are not exactly where the best and brightest are trying to end up.

If you want to know how good a business school really is, look at how many kids they are placing on WS. That is where the top minds in the Ivys and elite schools are going.

Take a look at the top CEOs earnings in 2015 compared to top celebs.
MW-HV965_EKQG8n_20191126114802_NS.jpg

Pretty pathetic that they can't even out earn radio hosts and athletes.

Now compare them to Hedge Fund managers

MW-HV967_EKQG8n_20191126120201_NS.jpg

Last edited:
If you want some actual advice. "number of fortune 500 CEOs" is not really good criteria. Unless you are starting your own company and becoming a CEO like a Bezos or Elon Musk. CEOs are not exactly where the best and brightest are trying to end up.

If you want to know how good a business school really is, look at how many kids they are placing on WS. That is where the top minds in the Ivys and elite schools are going.

Take a look at the top CEOs earnings in 2015 compared to top celebs.
MW-HV965_EKQG8n_20191126114802_NS.jpg

Pretty pathetic that they can't even out earn radio hosts and athletes.

Now compare them to Hedge Fund managers

MW-HV967_EKQG8n_20191126120201_NS.jpg
God bless you man. You work in a uniquely elite world and these are the elite of the elite. I know you’ll get to where you want to be.

I just want a little more chump change.

Advertisement
Back