Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement

See people are more concern with punctuation then a serious subject , I'm sure you see the meaning of my post but want to focus on a period or coma more in your chest pumping smart reply
If people look past the non important things in addiction then focus on then the seriousness people just keep dying.
YES my typing bad at times , but if you ever read an addicts letter telling you they want drugs or liquor more then living spelling and punctuation isn't what's important , you obviously see it differently sad
Take the heart of what is being said not a period missed.

Advertisement
By letting a handful of witless cranks run roughshod you’re hurting the interest of the site as it annoys the fck out of 99% of the members. New users are not entitled to the benefit of the doubt. They should have to earn that benefit.

There’s no value in allowing a small group of mongoloids with no redeeming value to post incessantly and start threads.

Agreed.

Let's also consider this - let's say a new poster, who is a legitimate UM fan, comes here and manages to annoy everyone within his first 100 posts. What is the harm in banning that poster? That we lose out on those awesome 100 posts? If the poster truly cares about UM, he learns his lesson, picks a new screen name, and comes back with less antagonism. Win-win-win.

Agreed.

Let's also consider this - let's say a new poster, who is a legitimate UM fan, comes here and manages to annoy everyone within his first 100 posts. What is the harm in banning that poster? That we lose out on those awesome 100 posts? If the poster truly cares about UM, he learns his lesson, picks a new screen name, and comes back with less antagonism. Win-win-win.
I can attest to that...

Advertisement
See people are more concern with punctuation then a serious subject , I'm sure you see the meaning of my post but want to focus on a period or coma more in your chest pumping smart reply
If people look past the non important things in addiction then focus on then the seriousness people just keep dying.
YES my typing bad at times , but if you ever read an addicts letter telling you they want drugs or liquor more then living spelling and punctuation isn't what's important , you obviously see it differently sad
Punctuation was the least confusing thing about that diatribe.

Thanks some of you for your kind words. It’s funny because … well, nearly everyone I’ve ever ****ed off is someone I respect as a poster. As a Cane!

I’ve tussled with @OriginalGatorHater @mdpcane @Jedi Master Cane and probably 100+ other cats (Remember the days when men used to fight and garner MORE respect for each other?). @The Franchise is the reason I came up with “Tetragrammaton Cane”. Yup, while I was still a lurker he and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes had a conversation where they wrote new guys/trolls always come up with these ”super” Cane names, and the most ridiculous/super name I came up with was … well, the rest is history. Apologies to the movie “Equilibrium”.

As most have figured out by now, I don’t mind a good fight, but the last 2+ months here have been unbearable. This board … really has become a cesspool teaming with nonsense. ANd I can only blame the mods. Not just because they’re not “curating” the board, but because they have their thumb on the scale. It was a Sunday. The poster Ammok (had a clown face, but is no longer on the board…) was having a back and forth about some political bull**** with the poster @CaneOil who only contributes for political ideological nonsense and race. He loves race. Long story short: Ammok, who was a horrible poster, was banned but not caneoil. Both should’ve been banned. The mods liked one idiots politics more than the other is my only guess.

Now, my own history with mods include two who actually went into my account and changed my signature (I won’t name them but @RVACane and I have discussed offline). Whatever. But, I thought to myself after reading through the back and forth: this will only get worse with an election next year and the current climate in America. And no matter how much posters say “no politics” on the board, the mods refuse to eliminate it. @DC1986 and I will NEVER agree on politics, but we agree that we should root for this team every week, no matter what; no matter who the coach is. Politics do not belong here.

My only guess: @Andrew gets a free toaster for every 100,000 posts (his Xmas and birthday shopping is done for the year; “you get a toaster! You get a toaster…) and @DMoney thinks he can sell the site for WhatsApp money ($19 bill for the slow…). I mean if this is what we have to endure for the 4,000,000 posts that Andrew beamed about then maybe that’s the problem; as long as they increase the post count they don’t care what’s posted. So, I began deleting my posts; the posts that weren’t behind a locked thread. That’s why you’ll notice i have fewer than 1000 now (I’m guessing some old posts are inaccessible since they went to the new platform).

I was going to just lurk but this might get me banned. if this earns me a permanent ban then I have a request and a question:
1. Request: I’d ask that all traces of “Tetragrammaton Cane” be deleted, but I think Andrew said he just gives it a deleted name…
2. Question: “Will I Dream?” - HAL (2001)

Thanks some of you for your kind words. It’s funny because … well, nearly everyone I’ve ever ****ed off is someone I respect as a poster. As a Cane!

I’ve tussled with @OriginalGatorHater @mdpcane @Jedi Master Cane and probably 100+ other cats (Remember the days when men used to fight and garner MORE respect for each other?). @The Franchise is the reason I came up with “Tetragrammaton Cane”. Yup, while I was still a lurker he and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes had a conversation where they wrote new guys/trolls always come up with these ”super” Cane names, and the most ridiculous/super name I came up with was … well, the rest is history. Apologies to the movie “Equilibrium”.

As most have figured out by now, I don’t mind a good fight, but the last 2+ months here have been unbearable. This board … really has become a cesspool teaming with nonsense. ANd I can only blame the mods. Not just because they’re not “curating” the board, but because they have their thumb on the scale. It was a Sunday. The poster Ammok (had a clown face, but is no longer on the board…) was having a back and forth about some political bull**** with the poster @CaneOil who only contributes for political ideological nonsense and race. He loves race. Long story short: Ammok, who was a horrible poster, was banned but not caneoil. Both should’ve been banned. The mods liked one idiots politics more than the other is my only guess.

Now, my own history with mods include two who actually went into my account and changed my signature (I won’t name them but @RVACane and I have discussed offline). Whatever. But, I thought to myself after reading through the back and forth: this will only get worse with an election next year and the current climate in America. And no matter how much posters say “no politics” on the board, the mods refuse to eliminate it. @DC1986 and I will NEVER agree on politics, but we agree that we should root for this team every week, no matter what; no matter who the coach is. Politics do not belong here.

My only guess: @Andrew gets a free toaster for every 100,000 posts (his Xmas and birthday shopping is done for the year; “you get a toaster! You get a toaster…) and @DMoney thinks he can sell the site for WhatsApp money ($19 bill for the slow…). I mean if this is what we have to endure for the 4,000,000 posts that Andrew beamed about then maybe that’s the problem; as long as they increase the post count they don’t care what’s posted. So, I began deleting my posts; the posts that weren’t behind a locked thread. That’s why you’ll notice i have fewer than 1000 now (I’m guessing some old posts are inaccessible since they went to the new platform).

I was going to just lurk but this might get me banned. if this earns me a permanent ban then I have a request and a question:
1. Request: I’d ask that all traces of “Tetragrammaton Cane” be deleted, but I think Andrew said he just gives it a deleted name…

No need to go brother. We're going to get this right...

I just think some of you are soft marks for the head coach again and y'all fail to see things clearly.

Stop needing a weighted blanket and a safe space and talk about this U like men. When we're ******* great again, we'll all be in here jerking each other off. Until then, accept that some people don't want to just cheer on the "kids" (they aren't kids, they are grown men) when the results are mediocre on a good day. Be fair with your takes and the takes will be fair to you.

Advertisement
No need to go brother. We're going to get this right...
I love you, man. You’re a 110% character guy who I would trust without question. I don’t care about small ****. You do things based on what you think is right from wrong for the right reasons. The parties are corrupt. Character matters. Intent matters.

@HarrietTubmanCane - welcome to Post 2, Mongoloid.

AEBB0B4E-68F6-4DAD-8C8C-DBC9BAB153AE.png
55397E4B-128B-490A-A5ED-0C217BCC4B25.png

Have a nice day.

No worries. I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

Advertisement

Don't you dare go. This place needs quality posters. I think most people here want the same things, but disagree on the best way to make that happen. I value your input and your lack of posting has been noticed.

The problem is that a lot of the noobs come in and start being abrasive just for the sake of it. Call it the social media effect. Nobody just talks. It's agree with me or I'll insult you and get an army of trolls to join in.

Don't you dare go. This place needs quality posters. I think most people here want the same things, but disagree on the best way to make that happen. I value your input and your lack of posting has been noticed.

The problem is that a lot of the noobs come in and start being abrasive just for the sake of it. Call it the social media effect. Nobody just talks. It's agree with me or I'll insult you and get an army of trolls to join in.
JD08 avatar off the chain

Advertisement
Back