Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Oh.... If you didn’t know about LameCane...

587ECF8F-9C16-402B-97FF-429EDCC0AD97.png
FB7680AC-6392-424D-86BB-A285598C0216.png
0E486462-1340-42C0-B4BC-258650D9C500.png

Does anyone know who this is or where it came from?

View attachment 130272View attachment 130273

The GOAT, Alfred Hitchcock.

Obviously, he is most well-known for his movies. But in the 1960s, he started producing a TV show that was comparable to The Twilight Zone. He would do beginning-of-show and end-of-show introductions. This GIF is one of his intros.

He's my all-time favorite director (Tarantino is a close second).

The GOAT, Alfred Hitchcock.

Obviously, he is most well-known for his movies. But in the 1960s, he started producing a TV show that was comparable to The Twilight Zone. He would do beginning-of-show and end-of-show introductions. This GIF is one of his intros.

He's my all-time favorite director (Tarantino is a close second).
Yeah, he’d make cameos in his movies. I remember that in The Birds. I need to find that show so I can pull more gifs.

Advertisement
Yeah, he’d make cameos in his movies. I remember that in The Birds. I need to find that show so I can pull more gifs.

He had two TV shows, one was a 30 minute show, the other was an hour show. They are usually on cable in re-runs, though I've seen them all and own the DVDs.

Meh, I don’t think that Ohio guy was a troll, just an idiot with ridiculous expectations. He was ****ed because he thought the newly installed offense was just going to come out firing on all cylinders and score touchdowns on their first three possessions. It doesn’t work like that in the real world, junior. Especially after limited offseason practice. I watched a lot of games Saturday and o don’t think anyone just came out the gate with back to back to back touchdowns against FBS competition. Even teams with a bunch of returning players running the same scheme. That said, there’s enough crybabies here complaining every time Miami doesn’t win 76-0. These guys would be calling to bench Dorsey in 2001 because he had a bad game against Boston College.

Initially, I agree it was a close call and I posted something to that effect in here. There were a few very suspect comments, and typically idiots with ridiculous expectations don't even attempt to support their silly arguments and or provide context (like he did) -- they're just, you know, meandering idiots. But once he kept pushing, it really started coming off as rehearsed.

Either way, whether he was a troll or another mopey idiot, CIS is better off without him.

Advertisement
Alfred Hitchcock Presents from 55-62 and The Alfred Hitchcock Hour from 62-65. He had unusual intros like that.

Yeah, he was incredibly innovative in using his name as a brand name. When I was a kid, my first introduction to Hitchcock was through "The Three Investigators" books (kinda like The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew), where Hitchcock allows his name and "character" to be used to introduce and/or wrap up the stories.

It created a life-long interest for me, and during the heydays of the "video store", I ended up discovering all of his old movies.

@RVACane, have you met @954_DRC?

@RVACane, have you met @954_DRC?

Not much here right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Touché.

Its good to see the apex predator get a kill every now and then. 🤷🏿‍♂️
@IndayArtHauz is a Super Maude. Like we’re talking about next level Mauderation. The way he told slayer to post the proof or be banished was just classic #IndyKillsTrolls Dead Mauderation. I wish I could be that decisive and pointed in taking trolls to task.

Advertisement
Back