Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Wow, I guess I am the only Canes fan who was expecting big things from an OC that ranked in the top 10 last year.I guess I was the only fan who was expecting big things from the spread and a good qb. I suggest you look at all the comments in the game day discussion. People were complaining up a storm.
The defense is really more of a concern to me. Not worried about king.

Advertisement
Wow, I guess I am the only Canes fan who was expecting big things from an OC that ranked in the top 10 last year.I guess I was the only fan who was expecting big things from the spread and a good qb. I suggest you look at all the comments in the game day discussion. People were complaining up a storm.
Keep moving that goal post, guy. "Expecting big things" is one thing, 3 straight TDs to start the season against a defensively solid opponent playing their 2nd game after we had virtually no spring is either stupid or trolling.

Either way, it's clear axing you now only makes the site better.

Advertisement
Oh I have it in mind. It’s the music from The Pink Panther Strikes Again where Clouseau’s former boss, Chief Inspector Dreyfus, goes mad and he’s in some kind of old castle playing the harpsichord like a deranged lunatic. That’s Igor’s music.

And that is why you gangsta!

Won’t play. They blocked it.
1600001158985.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys a definitely troll.

Also, low key Koolaid4life should be on your radar. Lots of new threads throughout the years, mostly negative or just plain idiotic to stir up drama, and his username just screams troll city to me. Just my opinion.
FourFingers jumping in!!!! I love this!

Koolaid4 life has been on long-time troll watch I think in post 2 but he kind of coasts under the radar.

Ohio guy seems to be on his last legs. Too many troll reports.

You’re fine. Carry on. These things work themselves out. I was fairly certain that @Canes1968 was a troll when he started but he just turned out to be a nervous Nellie. I can relate to that.
@OhioCanesfan - it’s just not working out. Even our version of Vegan posters in the #KTDT are saying...

86174974-CB7F-4CC8-B414-99639F19D7B4.gif

Advertisement
Back