Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Potatoes are too close to vegan for me. I'm a full keto poster.

Advertisement
I think he’s a WEZ poster. Maybe someone here knows. He wasn’t a troll, IIRC, just the downvoting champ.
Lol, ya wasn’t saying he was a troll. But that dude would hop into threads and downvote every post, no matter what was said. It was bananas!

Advertisement
Lol, ya wasn’t saying he was a troll. But that dude would hop into threads and downvote every post, no matter what was said. It was bananas!
I just looked at his user file. Looks like the Maudes went after him for some of his posts. Probably some frustration related to the constant downvoting.

Oh I have it in mind. It’s the music from The Pink Panther Strikes Again where Clouseau’s former boss, Chief Inspector Dreyfus, goes mad and he’s in some kind of old castle playing the harpsichord like a deranged lunatic. That’s Igor’s music.

Unbelievably underrated post.

Does anyone know who this is or where it came from?

9C3C3C39-1F16-4951-AB8B-835FF38806E7.gif
07088083-90EE-46EA-A464-5C10AAF37351.gif

Advertisement
Meh, I don’t think that Ohio guy was a troll, just an idiot with ridiculous expectations. He was ****ed because he thought the newly installed offense was just going to come out firing on all cylinders and score touchdowns on their first three possessions. It doesn’t work like that in the real world, junior. Especially after limited offseason practice. I watched a lot of games Saturday and o don’t think anyone just came out the gate with back to back to back touchdowns against FBS competition. Even teams with a bunch of returning players running the same scheme. That said, there’s enough crybabies here complaining every time Miami doesn’t win 76-0. These guys would be calling to bench Dorsey in 2001 because he had a bad game against Boston College.

Meh, I don’t think that Ohio guy was a troll, just an idiot with ridiculous expectations. He was ****ed because he thought the newly installed offense was just going to come out firing on all cylinders and score touchdowns on their first three possessions. It doesn’t work like that in the real world, junior. Especially after limited offseason practice. I watched a lot of games Saturday and o don’t think anyone just came out the gate with back to back to back touchdowns against FBS competition. Even teams with a bunch of returning players running the same scheme. That said, there’s enough crybabies here complaining every time Miami doesn’t win 76-0. These guys would be calling to bench Dorsey in 2001 because he had a bad game against Boston College.
My concern was Mope vs Troll. I was holding out for a while but even the moderates in here think he’s a troll so he got axed.

Advertisement
Back