Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually I looked at his profile, I still don’t have any idea

74882104-B485-4D37-94E4-93E54A50B470.gif

Advertisement
LOL at anyone wanting that guy back. He had zero redeeming qualities and was left on her way beyond his shelf life.
It's like I said. Trolls be gone, but regular posters are different. I might find a few to be a bit grating and some downright annoying, but it's never gotten bad enough for me to hit the ignore button.

Advertisement
It's like I said. Trolls be gone, but regular posters are different. I might find a few to be a bit grating and some downright annoying, but it's never gotten bad enough for me to hit the ignore button.
He was either a troll or a downright POS racist puddle of diarrhea. Neither scenario lends itself to any redeemable qualities.

Not everyone has a place here for life just because they've been allowed to hurl their **** for a few years.

Advertisement
He was a total POS racist with a hardcore Trump agenda who launched into personal tirades constantly.

I thought you were referring to Empirical Cane, then I realized the comment applies equally to him. Though Empirical would alternate between passive-aggressive and aggressive-aggressive. With a slightly fancier vocabulary.

I thought you were referring to Empirical Cane, then I realized the comment applies equally to him. Though Empirical would alternate between passive-aggressive and aggressive-aggressive. With a slightly fancier vocabulary.
I like EC. Don’t always agree with everything but he’s been hella-nice to me always.

Advertisement
Back