Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
That would explain some of the weird dating ads i get. Thanks, @Paranos.
I was making a gif for him one time and researched “plus size models” and “runway” and was getting Thornton Mellon type women’s store ads like Lane Bryant - for weeks. Every time I posted screenshots in Gator Tears, I cringed at what was captured on a number of them.

I was making a gif for him one time and researched “plus size models” and “runway” and was getting Thornton Mellon type women’s store ads like Lane Bryant - for weeks. Every time I posted screenshots in Gator Tears, I cringed at what was captured on a number of them.
Kinda like how after that one incident, everybody was getting ads for cruises targeting a particular demographic.

Kinda like how after that one incident, everybody was getting ads for cruises targeting a particular demographic.
Were you the *** cruise ad guy?!!

I fully expected those plus size clothing ads to become my nun-**** moment on CIS where I got pounded for talking about skinny chicks but being a secret chubby chaser.

Were you the *** cruise ad guy?!!

I fully expected those plus size clothing ads to become my nun-**** moment on CIS where I got pounded for talking about skinny chicks but being a secret chubby chaser.
I was not the originator, but Lord knows it was mentioned about a billion times. The ads here used to be completely off the wall. I was getting ads for vacations to Tel Aviv aimed at young adults for the longest time.

BTW, you just used that phrase and I responded. Now we'll get cruise ads. Thanks.

Advertisement
I was not the originator, but Lord knows it was mentioned about a billion times. The ads here used to be completely off the wall. I was getting ads for vacations to Tel Aviv aimed at young adults for the longest time.

BTW, you just used that phrase and I responded. Now we'll get cruise ads. Thanks.

Try going incognito.

Don't know what you boys are doing wrong, but I'm not getting any of those unwanted ads that are targeted to the wrong demo. Though I do see a banner ad for Nike.

Try going incognito.

Don't know what you boys are doing wrong, but I'm not getting any of those unwanted ads that are targeted to the wrong demo. Though I do see a banner ad for Nike.
I only get ads on my phone. Sometimes it's nice to know that single moms need love too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it too soon for a "Free Empirical" campaign?

Maybe we can get gooner and mklein as a package deal?
I don't know Man....Supreme Court Justices @Andrew and @OBLIVION aren't too Lenient on their Sentencing Guidelines...He might have caught a Habitual Offender/3 time loser additional Sentence....I myself am a C*nthair away.....

I don't know Man....Supreme Court Justices @Andrew and @OBLIVION aren't too Lenient on their Sentencing Guidelines...He might have caught a Habitual Offender/3 time loser additional Sentence....I myself am a C*nthair away.....
I hate to see regular posters get clipped. Trolls, I have no mercy for at all, but unless they're flooding the site ala NYSOM, I hate it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back