Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
He won’t. Brock’s the marketing version of a dead fish that just lays there.
Low Energy Brock.....
images.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s only so much I can do with him as a client though. It’s really limiting and even stifling. Like look what I can do with NYSOM:

View attachment 112313

You can lead a @brock to an 8 oz. filet mignon cooked medium rare, but you can't make him eat (at least not without a bunsen burner and some A-1 sauce).

You’ve heard of grillmasters and aśšmasters, well, @RVACane has become the gifmaster

The best gifs of Brock, imo, are the ones that spoof stuff he actually says or does.

Like the “get your duck aśš outta here” or eating a nice cut of bone-in ribeye nuked so bad that the actual bone is charred on the inside.

Advertisement
You’ve heard of grillmasters and aśšmasters, well, @RVACane has become the gifmaster

The best gifs of Brock, imo, are the ones that spoof stuff he actually says or does.

Like the “get your duck aśš outta here” or eating a nice cut of bone-in ribeye nuked so bad that the actual bone is charred on the inside.
Yeah, Brock will be doing that in my gifs but do I need a target with NYSOM gone?

Advertisement
Listen man I'll laugh at anything I want......**** my sister *** so it's whatever. I got nothing against what anyone wants to do it's their life. I just think it's fuqin hilarious cause it's Austin who was obsessed with me.
Lol at the soft bytches scampering to Austin’s defense. That dork starts beef with people on here all the time. If you don’t want to get ethered like NYSOM did him with that DM, then don’t play the e-beef game. You can’t be involved in beefs all the time then cry like a bytch when someone KO’s you.

LOL at “outing” him. Are you guys really that soft?

@RVACane Exhibit A I can only imagine what he asked, only a true ******* troll would want to know.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200222-171303_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200222-171303_Chrome.jpg
    540.5 KB · Views: 44
Advertisement
Back