Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Breaking!

After arguably, the greatest troll run in the history of CanesInSight @nystateofmind has been permabanned.

NYSOM finishes his career ranked:
  • 1st all-time in Reports at 175 (second place is 42)
  • 1st all-time in Ignored by at 246 (second place is his NJ account at 97, and third is OriginalGatorHater at 96
  • 1st all-time in Warnings (if you add back his pardoned warnings)
Here is the last known image of NYSOM
View attachment 112284
He went out like a mang. Not crying and shooting da peace ✌️ sign. Takes balls.

Advertisement
Advertisement
NYSOM has been immortalized in his own category here in Post # 2.

DAB7071A-1482-4CAB-9516-5C60FCDA3984.png

Nothing personal but @nystateofmind:

845B2DD2-4E22-48F4-B1E6-DD04E17AEC17.gif

Ha, you really can’t be this stupid right?

Oh sorry. You were just such a big fanboy of his I got you two mixed up.

I know you must be in a very sad and upsetting place right now since the ban, so I’ll let you be, so you can whimper like a little girl, in peace.

Advertisement
Oh sorry. You were just such a big fanboy of his I got you two mixed up.

I know you must be in a very sad and upsetting place right now since the ban, so I’ll let you be, so you can whimper like a little girl in peace.
The last time you came at me I cut your balls off and you ran off, remember?

The last time you came at me I cut your balls off and you ran off, remember?

LOL. Ok board tough guy.

No, I don’t even know who you are. I just noticed you a couple of days ago. That’s how much of an impact you’ve had on my awareness of you. LOL you “cut my balls off”.... and I don’t even remember it.

Anyone blaming Androol for a ban is out of their minds. First and foremost, NYSOM created his own situations here. People dealt with it how they did but it starts with him.

That said, I would have preferred that he be here and stay with his shtick in his own threads and limit the OT stuff. I asked for that repeatedly as a solution. At some point too many wheels were in motion

Anyone blaming Androol for a ban is out of their minds. First and foremost, NYSOM created his own situations here. People dealt with it how they did but it starts with him.

That said, I would have preferred that he be here and stay with his shtick in his own threads and limit the OT stuff. I asked for that repeatedly as a solution. At some point too many wheels were in motion
And that's the key aspect to this entire situation with NYSOM. He put HIMSELF in jeopardy by constantly not adhering to the rules. He was given more than ample opportunity to correct his behavior but chose to flip his middle finger at the powers that be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And that's the key aspect to this entire situation with NYSOM. He put HIMSELF in jeopardy by constantly not adhering to the rules. He was given more than ample opportunity to correct his behavior but chose to flip his middle finger at the powers that be.
Suicide by cop. In essence...

Advertisement
Back