Kiko Mauigoa

Advertisement
Figure he’s a UDFA if he leaves. If he comes back he’s on some preseason all conference lists and has a chance to add to this season and get drafted

Advertisement
God **** it, my heart skipped a beat seeing this thread. We have to add "Is not leaving" to "Is not injured."

Advertisement
Very good chance he's back another season

Would be shocked if he didn't return. Little brother is the x-factor and another season at Miami for the Mauigoa brothers can be special for that family. Pay #51 some nice NIL money to keep him happy and he can put the NFL dream off one more season to improve his stock and hang with his brother.

Really? That’s crazy. What he’s put on film and his size and speed he should be no later than a mid day 2 pick

NIL money and one more year play with, living with and traveling with his little brother?

If I were in his shoes and my younger brother—who is my best friend—was recruited by a school that I transferred to so I could play on the same team as him; I'd have zero issue running back one more season, barring the university threw some NIL cash my way to make it worth it for he and I to have one more year playing college ball together.

If #51 was a sure-fire first rounder, different story—but he's not, so getting paid to come back is just fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's wild that Kiko is only a late day 3 LB but it feels like he's been our best LB in the last 10 years or so since maybe Perryman. I think Kiko is better then Shaq and Pickney.

Happy Napoleon Dynamite GIF

Advertisement
Back