Kiko Mauigoa

I didnt even know he was seriously considering leaving. Not to say it to be negative but to build off this season with another big one would do wonders for him. He never really became a national name as good as he was playing. One more season will change that.
I think as a kid as soon as your eligible you likely want to see your grade. Says he graded out as a late day 3 pick which is borderline UDFA. With his lil bro going into year 2 seems like a no-brainer to stay.

Advertisement
Awesome!!! **** of a player. Not sure he’ll ever test well so his draft stock might not ever be super high but keeping him for another year is big.

Very good chance he's back another season
26DN2sglox9GdAZoc.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think as a kid as soon as your eligible you likely want to see your grade. Says he graded out as a late day 3 pick which is borderline UDFA. With his lil bro going into year 2 seems like a no-brainer to stay.
For sure

Though the NIL should have an effect on this if a kid is more valuable to a college team

But that’s a whole other can of worms

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best player on our Defense this year

Would be huge. Really solidifies our LB room

- proven starter in Kiko
- Wes showed flashes this year and with another year of development hopefully takes the next step
- not sure if Cloyd is coming back but we have guys like Popo, Pulliman and Washington ready for more PT

Advertisement
Back