Kiffin to FAU

What do you think Kiffin will call his new public access show?

Kiffin's
Owls
Weekly

Per Wikipedia: A majority of the (FAU) land was acquired from Japanese-American farmers from the failing Yamato Colony. The land was seized through eminent domain, leaving many Japanese-Americans little recourse in the early days of World War II.

I like it, but is there a way we could offend more people with the name? Maybe the last word could be something with a C or K?

Okay, go back to TOSH O's original concept:

Kiffin's
Owls
Korner

Advertisement
People act like this guy is a god STILL and he hasnt won **** ANYWHERE hes been.

Its hilarious.

We dont play these guys again anytime soon.

Good lord our fanbase is funny

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What do you think Kiffin will call his new public access show?

Kiffin's
Owls
Weekly

Per Wikipedia: A majority of the (FAU) land was acquired from Japanese-American farmers from the failing Yamato Colony. The land was seized through eminent domain, leaving many Japanese-Americans little recourse in the early days of World War II.

I like it, but is there a way we could offend more people with the name? Maybe the last word could be something with a C or K?

Okay, go back to TOSH O's original concept:

Kiffin's
Owls
Korner

I think that's a winner. Simple. Classy.

People act like this guy is a god STILL and he hasnt won **** ANYWHERE hes been.

Its hilarious.

Being the coach of FAU pretty much precludes being a god.

Its hilarious.

Being the coach of FAU pretty much precludes being a god.
Dude will be a regular at Misner Park plugging uppity plastic enhanced ****** American princesses soon enough.

Lord knows I have

Advertisement
Had to take it. Where else would he go?. Has to show he can revamp as a hc...him being the oc at the oiled machine imo did nothing for him. He'll enjoy living in boca , low expectations, co eds, and the beach for two -3 years

Go he gotta win though! See the problem being can he win at Fau with usf, ucf, fiu all competing for similar type players.

Good move on his part. He was radioactive until saban took him. He showed he could be quiet and subordinate. And he helped win. I also read that he never recruited so that tells me Saban and him had an agreement that eventually Kiffen would move on and Saban didn't want Kiffen to establish recruiting pipelines. Taking the FAU gig was perfect. He goes to a place where he can recruit and succeed at a different level...establish his own recruiting contacts, stay there 4-5 yrs...has to win, then go to Bammy when Saban quits..LOL

No chance LK is at FAU for 4-5 years. 2 years at most.

If Saban hired LK, a proven recruiter and failure at everything else coaching, didn't let him recruit, and still dominated, Saban's legend grows bigger. Bama will not skip a beat from this. Saban has built a machine.

Article on CBS....Saban wanted rid of him...see Dave George also in the PBPost re Kiffin bringing his Circus to FAU...anyone want to bet on how long this will last? :stupid:

Advertisement
Had to take it. Where else would he go?. Has to show he can revamp as a hc...him being the oc at the oiled machine imo did nothing for him. He'll enjoy living in boca , low expectations, co eds, and the beach for two -3 years

Go he gotta win though! See the problem being can he win at Fau with usf, ucf, fiu all competing for similar type players.

He has to compete with those schools for recruits, but those are not his on-field competition in CUSA, except for FIU. He only needs to out recruit and out play CUSA. I don't see any reason that can't be done.

I don't think much of Kiffin myself, but we'll see.

Kirk Herbstreit
Kirk Herbstreit – Verified account ‏@KirkHerbstreit

Lane Kiffin has hired Kendal Briles as his OC-Giving him full control of the off.-including play calling-allowing Lane to be more of a CEO

Advertisement
When did that little cheating scumbag runt Kendall Briles become such a genius? Didn't he just get pinched for cheating at Baylor? Perfect fit with *****in.

To put this in perspective, FAU just hired a coach with the resume:

- Former NFL Head Coach
- Former USC Trojan Head Coach
- Former Tennessee Volunteer Head Coach
- Currently 41 years old

FAU Hire > FIU Hire

A disaster at all the above....LOL Owls...

Advertisement
Briles was who FIU should be hired for their HC.

Hope Butch is smart enough to go after a spread OC.

I think Butch just hired Elon HC Rich Skrosky, who used to be the OC at Ball State, running more of a pro-style
offense that reminded me of what Schnellenberger used to run in his day.
I am assuming that dude will be his OC at FIU.

When did that little cheating scumbag runt Kendall Briles become such a genius? Didn't he just get pinched for cheating at Baylor? Perfect fit with *****in.

He's not - or at least hasn't shown it yet. They have like 10 plays in their ****nal. That offense took major steps back with him calling the plays this year and without Daddy around to gameplan. It was predictable and consistently put their depth diminished defense in a hole.

Kiffin is 10x the OC than Briles....great at creating matchup advantages. To me, this is a bad bad move on Lane's part.

Briles was who FIU should be hired for their HC.

Hope Butch is smart enough to go after a spread OC.

I think Butch just hired Elon HC Rich Skrosky, who used to be the OC at Ball State, running more of a pro-style
offense that reminded me of what Schnellenberger used to run in his day.
I am assuming that dude will be his OC at FIU.

I think Butch handles Muffin regardless going forward.

Advertisement
Back