Khris Love, 2020 OL, American Heritage

this is a prop joe kid.

Not very tall but good enough height for an interior guy. Close to 6'3 and NASTY.

If they really cooled on Smith..go get this kid foreal and keep some south florida ol talent home. His projectory is that of a Corey Gaynor imo who isnt playing too bad for us.

I also would like to keep some sembelance of an American Heritage thing going as well.

Advertisement
this is a prop joe kid.

Not very tall but good enough height for an interior guy. Close to 6'3 and NASTY.

If they really cooled on Smith..go get this kid foreal and keep some south florida ol talent home. His projectory is that of a Corey Gaynor imo who isnt playing too bad for us.

I also would like to keep some sembelance of an American Heritage thing going as well.
Would def take him over Smith.

If we are really cooling on Antonio Smith (he says his recruitment is open), this is the guy we should target.

Tested as the best OL at the Miami Opening (90+ SPARQ, 4.8 shuttle and 30 inch VJ) and is nasty:

I don't understand the whole cooling on Smith bit, I like Smith...And I would have probably been on Love anyways.

We need major numbers on the o-line.

Advertisement
this is a prop joe kid.

Well we got 2 offers out there (if Brown's is legit), may as well offer Love as well.

The kid came in during the summer if I remember correctly. He didn't show out that day so the staff pretty much cooled on him from my understanding. I have no clue if he's good but I've learned from being on this board if @gogeta4 says the kid has the goods then our staff should be on him.

If we passed on Baker and are cool on Smith (why?), then Love is a no brainer.

I’m so tired of these coaches acting like “we got this” then pulling in Kennedy and Zion Nelson when we “had” Neal and Tarquin.

Love The One Your With.

Advertisement
If we passed on Baker and are cool on Smith (why?), then Love is a no brainer.

I’m so tired of these coaches acting like “we got this” then pulling in Kennedy and Zion Nelson when we “had” Neal and Tarquin.

Love The One Your With.
Never had not even a remote chance with neal and tarquin is no good. This is what happens when u have inept o line coaches who dont recruit true tackles and dont know how to coach

Advertisement
Back