Khris Love, 2020 OL, American Heritage

Advertisement
First team All-broward kid and broward is loaded with linemen the next two years. Center prospect to me though D. Doesn’t really have a lot of strength to him.

First team All-broward kid and broward is loaded with linemen the next two years. Center prospect to me though D. Doesn’t really have a lot of strength to him.
I don't know how naturally strong he is but if he attacks the weight room with the same attitude that he was finishing blocks on that tape, he should be alright. Unless he's just naturally strength deficient, he looks like a guy that can hack it...

This guy caught my eye at Under Armour. Athletic player with good, lean build. Boston College just offered.

This kid’s nickname should be Mr. Pancake. Some of those defenders must still be having nightmares after getting road grated by him. Love his mean streak and looks athletic enough. Hope we offer him soon. He’s a take all day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What do you have to do on film to show you better than 96.5% of the schlubs we currently have? Kid looks like he just plays football to ***** somebody up. He's a dogg with the aggression and good technique you want at guard. At 6'3 290 he'll easily be 310. Tell me who from the 2018 or 2019 class who has better tape than this kid?

Advertisement
We need Olinemen with movement skills, period.

Week after week i see our oline with poor movement, balance, feet and hand usage. You can recruit 3 of those and teach the 3rd.

Advertisement
Back