Khris Bogle?

Advertisement
We’re in the running for a lot of big time defensive guys.

I wouldn’t be too worried. Still think there’s a good shot we end up with him.

You got that from a single vague tweet? lol
It’s my (an) opinion, that’s why there’s a board to discuss such. The kid is fast and is great at pass rushing, He seems to have a problem putting on weight is on the skinny side, I don’t know if he stays at DE. I’ll know after this upcoming season Yes I know about our great Strength(weight)& Conditioning program but my opinion is he’s not better than some of the other boys we’re looking at for Surge19. I’m not saying we shouldn’t take him I’m just worried about him holding up against the Big Malies during run situations. He might not be an every down DE. I believe he’s seeing that there’s going to be a lot of competition and might be questioning when will I see the field with all this talent in here. Time will tell

Last edited:
It’s my (an) opinion, that’s why there’s a board to discuss such. The kid is fast and is great at pass rushing, He seems to have a problem putting on weight is on the skinny side, I don’t know if he stays at DE. I’ll know after this upcoming season Yes I know about our great weight & Conditioning program but my opinion is he’s not better than some of the other boys we’re looking at for Surge19. I’m not saying we shouldn’t take him I’m just worried about him holding up against the Big Malies during run situations. He might not be an every down DE. I believe he’s seeing that there’s going to be a lot of competition and might be questioning when will I see the field with all this talent in here. Time will tell

There's an awful lot of weird logic in this post. First of all, the kid is 210-215 as a Junior in H.S. Given typical growth at that age, It seems reasonably likely that he'll be 240-250 three years from now (as a college Soph).

You say he's worried about competition? Our DE depth chart is almost wide-open for him to come in and get playing time right away. Any of the schools he's looking at (all big-time programs), he's going to have a lot of competition for playing time.

There's an awful lot of weird logic in this post. First of all, the kid is 210-215 as a Junior in H.S. Given typical growth at that age, It seems reasonably likely that he'll be 240-250 three years from now (as a college Soph).

You say he's worried about competition? Our DE depth chart is almost wide-open for him to come in and get playing time right away. Any of the schools he's looking at (all big-time programs), he's going to have a lot of competition for playing time.
210-215lb? More like 200-203lb I’m pretty sure I said we have a great strength(weight) &conditioning program so let’s see what happens.

Advertisement
210-215lb? More like 200-203lb I’m pretty sure I said we have a great strength(weight) &conditioning program so let’s see what happens.

His hudl page has him at 215, while his 247 page has him at 207.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6448495/Khris-Bogle

I don't know his weight. But you're speaking in absolutes. Curious to know how you know what his weight is and how you think this kid wouldn't put on the necessary weight going through S&C at the collegiate level.

His hudl page has him at 215, while his 247 page has him at 207.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6448495/Khris-Bogle

I don't know his weight. But you're speaking in absolutes. Curious to know how you know what his weight is and how you think this kid wouldn't put on the necessary weight going through S&C at the collegiate level.
When he went to Georgia in January he weighed in at 201lb then he went back in February 27th I believe and he was weighed in at 203lb, now you have to think about if it’s muscle weight or just some water weight since basketball season is over and he’s been mostly inactive but still attends Camps. He’s really digging Georgia so I’m not sure he’ll be coming to Miami and that tweet kid off gives me that vibe. Yes yes it’s early, time will tell

Last edited:
I definitely think Bogle has a mind of his own - he seems like a serious kid. He seemed to enjoy his visit to UM at the beginning of March - his Mom and Godmother did, too. And he sure retweets and comments on other kids' UM posts. I just didn't feel too good about him going to UF last weekend when virtually every other major player in his class came to our campus. Something didn't feel right there. And now this weird tweet. IDK Hate to read too much into any of it. I guess we shall see if he comes to campus any time soon.

When he went to Georgia in January he weighed in at 201lb then he went back in February 27th I believe and he was weighed in at 203lb, now you have to think about if it’s muscle weight or just some water weight since basketball season is over and he’s been mostly inactive but still attends Camps. He’s really digging Georgia so I’m not sure he’ll be coming to Miami and that tweet kid off gives me that vibe. Yes yes it’s early, time will tell

Advertisement
Wonder what that’s about??

Hopefully it’s you know what but probably another list narrowing I assume.

6’7 200lbs- Rousseau as a junior. Kid is now 225-230 and likely gets to 240 by August.

Bogle will get to 250-260.

Advertisement

And his bio says he's going to it as well. So maybe it is school related and he's trimming his list from his top 15 to his top 7.5.

Advertisement

We made his top 14. Let’s party like it’s 1995 or something...

Advertisement
Back