Khris Bogle?

Advertisement
Advertisement
anigif_enhanced-buzz-22141-1374717729-0.gif

Bogle a run de place!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think we'll get Bogle's commitment sometime within the month.

Definitely a future Cane.

I know this must be a difficult decision for any young man to make, picking a school when so many are catering to you hand and foot. But these kids need to realize that if they commit earlier they have an opportunity to help in the recruiting process, which intern will help them be more successful by surrounding yourself with other elite talents in your on backyard. Just because you commit does not stop you from taking visits and enjoying the process. If he is committing to Miami it would be in his interest to do it sooner rather than later.

Advertisement
I know this must be a difficult decision for any young man to make, picking a school when so many are catering to you hand and foot. But these kids need to realize that if they commit earlier they have an opportunity to help in the recruiting process, which intern will help them be more successful by surrounding yourself with other elite talents in your on backyard. Just because you commit does not stop you from taking visits and enjoying the process. If he is committing to Miami it would be in his interest to do it sooner rather than later.
Fans will whine about him not being really committed if he as much as takes a phone call from another school while committed. He should commit when he's ready to. He's an elite prospect that has little incentive to commit this early, honestly.

Advertisement
Fans will whine about him not being really committed if he as much as takes a phone call from another school while committed. He should commit when he's ready to. He's an elite prospect that has little incentive to commit this early, honestly.
So you don't believe him committing sooner rather than later would help in bringing in more elite players? Like maybe his boy Sorrells. Hard to believe it wouldn't bring even more momentum to the class and wouldn't influence other young men's decisions. Like Richt said football is a game of momentum and that includes recruiting.

And yes people would complain if takes visits when he is committed but he can do it like Nesta visited other schools and left little doubt that he was going to be a cane.

Majority of the Gibbons staff all played there, they grew up in that community and for the most part all want to see the program and the players excell. There is no SEC agenda nor that of any school, they only want the best for the players. (Most of them are already pretty well off, seeing as it costs quite a bit to attend Gibbons, so no worries of selling the kid player to highest bidder).
That being said, I can tell you that they are only looking out for what is the best interest for Khris ; and they are advising him to take his time, go on all his visits, speak with his family, prey on it then make an his decision. Id be shocked if he commits to a program before he takes any OV's.
I am going down next week and gonna play some basketball with him and some other athletes, also gonna try and convince him to wrestling a shot. DB wrestled here and the stories about him are pretty insane, also DB said it really helped him on the football field.

**im not family so anything I hear please take it with a grain of salt

So you don't believe him committing sooner rather than later would help in bringing in more elite players? Like maybe his boy Sorrells. Hard to believe it wouldn't bring even more momentum to the class and wouldn't influence other young men's decisions. Like Richt said football is a game of momentum and that includes recruiting.

And yes people would complain if takes visits when he is committed but he can do it like Nesta visited other schools and left little doubt that he was going to be a cane.
please lots of these porsters were scared money

please lots of these porsters were scared money
Fans will be fans but an overwhelming of amount of people in the know were basically the reason UF was in the discussion was he needed another hat on the table. We are getting off track. The reason for my post was to point out how beneficial it would be for both, Bogle or any other elite recruit to commit early to Miami. If you are elite you want to play with elite teammates. One of the ways you can do that is by committing early and helping others see that Miami is the place to be.

Advertisement
Back