Khris Bogle?

if We improve this year the sofla 5 stars are running out of excuses. They, their families and posters who know them are gonna continue to get but hurt over accusations of bags.
You know who wins a natty without sofla talent? Nobody. Including us.
And these kids down here know it. They’re not blind or stupid. They know they will ball down here if they all stay so stop with the just win cause they know we win if they stay.
ps2, tc, Jobe and all he rest of them know if they play on he same team it’s over.
But yet they left cause they want to win?
And the same thing to the recruits that are reading this. Stop gettin talked into something you know isn’t more true than what you and everyone already knows. If most of you stay ain’t nobody beating us.
And you know who else knows it? The mfers recruiting you. That’s why they like to talk so much sh.t about us.

Helluva lotta truth in this post. That’s why I have mad respect for guys like gurvan Hall and nesta. It’s so simple and the rest of college football doesn’t wanna see SFla Athletes on the same team because it’ll be just like the 80’s again.

Advertisement
Helluva lotta truth in this post. That’s why I have mad respect for guys like gurvan Hall and nesta. It’s so simple and the rest of college football doesn’t wanna see SFla Athletes on the same team because it’ll be just like the 80’s again.

This really resonates! Can anyone local in the 305 tell me why it changed so much from the 80s to today? Why is their so much vitriolum from the people of miami. Is it all about the money?

This really resonates! Can anyone local in the 305 tell me why it changed so much from the 80s to today? Why is their so much vitriolum from the people of miami. Is it all about the money?

This is not a new phenomenon. Kids have been leaving S. Florida for ages. Even during our best years, lots of top S. Florida players chose to leave. The thing is, there's generally so much talent down there that we still end up with studs.

That said, it would be nice to close on the top guys on our board. Like T. Campbell last year - just a shame to lose out on a guy of that calibre who had such a close relationship ship with the CB coach at Miami.

Yeah.....I didn't see Bama happening when Saban didn't give Sr. the job. For a second, I thought we had a legit chance. Need to listen to my head more this cycle - I've already got my list of guys to move on which includes Lucas and Hunter. Where are you at on it, D?
I feel the same way, but we have to be able to change a kids mind the way those schools do. Bama sleeps through the whole recruiting cycle till the end closing is the most important thing in recruiting and they r the best at it, we have to compete on NSD we have too

Advertisement
Advertisement
if We improve this year the sofla 5 stars are running out of excuses. They, their families and posters who know them are gonna continue to get but hurt over accusations of bags.
You know who wins a natty without sofla talent? Nobody. Including us.
And these kids down here know it. They’re not blind or stupid. They know they will ball down here if they all stay so stop with the just win cause they know we win if they stay.
ps2, tc, Jobe and all he rest of them know if they play on he same team it’s over.
But yet they left cause they want to win?
And the same thing to the recruits that are reading this. Stop gettin talked into something you know isn’t more true than what you and everyone already knows. If most of you stay ain’t nobody beating us.
And you know who else knows it? The mfers recruiting you. That’s why they like to talk so much sh.t about us.
Bang facts, glad u been paying attention.......real good post man real talk....will read this in my next video

Or Stacy Coley?

You guys are using 3 examples compared to the countless kids we’ve lost. Moreover, we are five recruiting classes removed from all your examples.

We got none in 2018. We got none in 2017. We got 1 no 2016 (and he doesn’t even count to my criteria since he had already committed to Miami but wanted to see who the new coach would be). Got none in 2015. Got none in 2014. Got one in 2013 (coley). Got two in 2012. None in 2010 or 2011.

Meanwhile we lost on countless elite soflo kids down the stretch that I don’t need to name. The longer a uncommitted elite south Florida kids waits, the less likely we are to land him. I’m not knocking anyone’s recruiting abilities just pointing out a fact. South florida recruits have been exposed to the University of Miami their whole lives. They know if they want to be here or not. Although some our commits take visits or flip (Nesta, Artie burns, Brian Edwards, Jobe, etc.), the elite ones who we’ve recruited for over a year commit by September of the cycle. Or they end up going elsewhere. In retrospect, it was obvious that guys like Matt Thomas, Campbell, PS2, etc. were never coming here but our fandom let us have a glimmer of hope.

I qualify elite at 93+ on 247 btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Well, at least he was thinking of UM this morning as he drives up to FSU: Posted a pic of himself in the UM black uni from his visit with the caption "My Brothers Gonna Ball Today @greg_r5, @51_era, @mikeharleyjr" I tried to upload the pic but the file is too big -

I feel the same way, but we have to be able to change a kids mind the way those schools do. Bama sleeps through the whole recruiting cycle till the end closing is the most important thing in recruiting and they r the best at it, we have to compete on NSD we have too

We can't compete on NSD because schools like Baga, Jawja, etc have that extra incentive that we don't have! I still honestly believe that TC was bought even though his dad was a libr..... Like Sony, Jeudy, etc.
The mind boggler was PS2 since pops didn't get the gig; but I really didn't think he was coming here cause he had L$U & F$U ahead of us. Maybe their business decision was that their position coach (Satan) was better than ours (Rumph).
Campbell hurt, real bad!!!

Advertisement
It’s clear as day that Campbell was bought. Plain and simple. Anyone that thinks otherwise is a moron. I don’t hold it against him since he didn’t troll or mislead us.

Advertisement
Back