Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Complete failure by the staff.

How do you not see this kid was never coming to Miami? He literally never looked like he was interested in Miami beyond what we could help him get at another school.

People keep saying I’m angry or pessimistic, but how many kids just like this do you need to see before you acknowledge that some kids will flirt with us but have no intention OC signing? This recruitment literally looked just like MT6, Chief Keef, Valentine, and a dozen others. But every time somebody pops up to say the staff failed.

Not all kids who talk to Miami are actually open to going to Miami.

I love the people arguing this isn’t a failure.

We basically hung outside his bedroom window the entire recruiting season playing Peter Gabriel’s “In Your Eyes” on our boom box. It’s impossible to argue the sfaff didn’t prioritize him.

Anybody arguing, “hey, we tried as hard as we could,” is just spouting off loser talk.

How can you say it's a failure though?? The coaches did everything in their power, we couldn't convince his *** to come after everything. It's just a loss not a failure.

Advertisement
I love the people arguing this isn’t a failure.

We basically hung outside his bedroom window the entire recruiting season playing Peter Gabriel’s “In Your Eyes” on our boom box. It’s impossible to argue the sfaff didn’t prioritize him.

Anybody arguing, “hey, we tried as hard as we could,” is just spouting off loser talk.
We were his first offer lol

Advertisement
How can you say it's a failure though?? The coaches did everything in their power, we couldn't convince his *** to come after everything. It's just a loss not a failure.

Because they failed?
Look. If you judge the staff based on how much effort they put in, that’s fine. They can keep striking out with the top defensive recruits in South Florida, and you can take comfort in the fact that at least they aren’t lazy losers.

Because they failed?
Look. If you judge the staff based on how much effort they put in, that’s fine. They can keep striking out with the top defensive recruits in South Florida, and you can take comfort in the fact that at least they aren’t lazy losers.
It's like we have the same conversations every 5 years

Advertisement
Because they failed?

Understand your point my dude. But IMO you can't classify this as a recruiting failure because he was never coming here to begin with, that much is evident. Henderson, for example, was ours to have twice and Rumph coughed it up. That, to me, is more of a recruiting failure.

Advertisement
How do you not see this kid was never coming to Miami? He literally never looked like he was interested in Miami beyond what we could help him get at another school.

People keep saying I’m angry or pessimistic, but how many kids just like this do you need to see before you acknowledge that some kids will flirt with us but have no intention OC signing? This recruitment literally looked just like MT6, Chief Keef, Valentine, and a dozen others. But every time somebody pops up to say the staff failed.

Not all kids who talk to Miami are actually open to going to Miami.

So it’s not that our staff is incompetent at closing, they are just dumb?

The staff clearly prioritized him. They had him on campus a ton. Bogle had CBs to Miami from plenty of plugged in people.

People pretending he was never coming here and this isn’t an example of a continuing failure by this staff on the defensive side of the ball, are fooling themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back