Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
New staff, #TNM

I’ve watched the staff change and recruiting not several times now. Until proven otherwise, it’s safe to assume results will be similar. That’s not a knock on manny, I’d be saying the same if saban were our coach, I just want to see the proof first.

Advertisement
Aren’t they listed at 6-5/6-4?
Bogle is closer to 6’3 , he’s listed 6’3.5 but he’s not. He’s not very long either , Cam is 6’5 and long as ****. A lot better frame , he’s closer to Rousseau than Bogle.

That’s why I never was crazy about bogle , bad frame with not much length.

With Donnell Bennett being there and the school caring a lot about their image, I don’t see him stomping our hat or anything like that. He’d be upsetting a lot of people.

Advertisement
Khristina feels disrespected by Manny. How could he do something like this? Khristina needed the NLI on-site so she could rip it, Manny has ruined her performance!! Khristina will surely get payback by tossing her douche in the Miami hat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With Donnell Bennett being there and the school caring a lot about their image, I don’t see him stomping our hat or anything like that. He’d be upsetting a lot of people.
Speaking of Donnell Bennett, i used to go to church with him and Greg Hill when they played for the chiefs in kansas city. Donnell is a really good man.

Advertisement
Imagine having the cheek to make a decision at the army game to then only have another one a month later. My word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back