Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mother seems to into the $$$$$$ but what else is new?
“I want him to go to the school that’s going to develop him the most,” Bogle’s mother, Octavia Bates, told BamaOnLine's Hank South two weeks ago. “I know any of the four schools are good schools. He has relationships with most of the coaches. But when it comes down to the football part and the development part, I just feel like [Nick Saban] would be the go-to guy … just looking at his record. Tennessee and Miami, they’re fairly new head coaches; I don’t know much about UF’s head coach, so I can’t speak on that. That’s just how I feel — that Saban would be the one that would develop him for the next level. He wants to play on Sundays. That’s been the goal this whole time.”

Advertisement
Mother seems to into the $$$$$$ but what else is new?
“I want him to go to the school that’s going to develop him the most,” Bogle’s mother, Octavia Bates, told BamaOnLine's Hank South two weeks ago. “I know any of the four schools are good schools. He has relationships with most of the coaches. But when it comes down to the football part and the development part, I just feel like [Nick Saban] would be the go-to guy … just looking at his record. Tennessee and Miami, they’re fairly new head coaches; I don’t know much about UF’s head coach, so I can’t speak on that. That’s just how I feel — that Saban would be the one that would develop him for the next level. He wants to play on Sundays. That’s been the goal this whole time.”

Go to Bama and be in the transfer portal in a year or two.

Advertisement
who cares what he thinks. reporters nowadays...
find out the fact of what you're posting. your opinion doesn't matter.

Ivins is about as plugged in as you get.

If you don't like my opinion, then cool. But if you don't send a guy a NLI, then it means you're not a take at this point. Staff probably caught wind of his bull**** and said ***** it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just saw some video of Bogle walking down the hall getting ready for his announcement ceremony....He's wearing a bow tie...Looks like Bill Nye The Science Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back