Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m here to admit I was dead wrong on Bogle the Bagaloon.

I said we’d finish 3rd. I was wrong, we’re finishing 4th:

1. UF
  2. Bama
  3. UT
  4. Miami
Honestly the U doesn’t even make his list. This kid actually believes he is too good to play at the U. He’s going to a program to that just lost their DL coach to play a position he’s never played. Manny and the U did every thing they possibly could have done.... nothing would have ever changed the result.

Boggles thinks he is too good for Miami.

Yet Miami 5 NC uf 3
Miami 8 HOFs uf 2
Miami leads the all time series against their step brother also.
Miami >>>>>>>>>Gainesville

Advertisement
Bogle to uf
Pickens to miami
Williams to miami
Emerson to Miami if theres a spot

I just don’t get how there aren’t enough spots unless we have a couple transfers we have already taken but not announced.

Advertisement
For some reason I could just picture his mom pulling a Collins if he tried to sign with us lol.

Advertisement
I don't get why Bogle would want to play in a 3-4, but if/when he picks anyone else, I'll stop caring about what he does. Don't let these kids ruin your mood.

Because he's not a DE in the 4-3. Too small.

Advertisement
Honestly the U doesn’t even make his list. This kid actually believes he is too good to play at the U. He’s going to a program to that just lost their DL coach to play a position he’s never played. Manny and the U did every thing they possibly could have done.... nothing would have ever changed the result.

That's why I'm not putting this one on the staff. Flakes like Bogle are guys that more often than not, don't pan out at the next level. When you deal with guys that treat their recruitments like a circus and are impressionable, I give you somewhat of a pass. The defensive staff has had their issues landing guys, I'm not going to hold this one against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back