Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh Boykin took ovs to Colorado St and Louisville as they're looked at as the top 2 for a 4* de in Georgia..... Every school had a problem with his size

Honestly I could care less about Bogle. It's no need to get mad. He just doesn't want to be at UM. Some say that he is looking for bags but none of that matters. Manny and Jess put the full court press on the kid. The pull of the SEC is too much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m talking about Pickens lol

We’re turning this into a Pickens thread.

I was asked not to comment on it by my source but since it's starting to leak out anyways, I'll say Miami's confidence has been growing with him throughout the day. They are trying to work out an academic issue with him. Its certainly better odds than the longshot I said this morning

Advertisement
there's nothing to update. I picked UF this morning and have heard nothing different

I was asked not to comment on it by my source but since it's starting to leak out anyways, I'll say Miami's confidence has been growing with him throughout the day. They are trying to work out an academic issue with him. Its certainly better odds than the longshot I said this morning

so how did UF turn him when they lost their DL coach to bama ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back