Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still don't get the CB thing. on the eve of signing day and having really given no indication he would sign here 85% of the CB's are to miami. explain that to me.
Because they were like that since before he committed to bama. Once he commits they don’t just disappear but no one can change them unless they are predicting a flip. You basically can’t look at crystal balls as a whole you have to look at the recent ones and there are none for Bogle.

Advertisement
Because they were like that since before he committed to bama. Once he commits they don’t just disappear but no one can change them unless they are predicting a flip. You basically can’t look at crystal balls as a whole you have to look at the recent ones and there are none for Bogle.
With that being said the fact that there are no recent ones for Bogle can only mean 2 things: 1. He’s sticking with bama or 2. No one knows ****.

So Ivins has him going to Miami? I have lost track at this point. Might as well lock the bread and then let is unleash itself tomorrow after he announces haha
He just hasn't moved off of his pick. I'm betting on UF at this rate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What time is the “The Decision” happening?
8:30am for Bogle according to this Miami herald article:

"As far as South Florida is concerned, the biggest news of the day will be settled by about 8:30 a.m. That’s when Fort Lauderdale Cardinal Gibbons defensive end Khris Bogle — a four-star prospect and the second-highest ranked player in the state who still hasn’t signed a national letter of intent — will make his decision. "

Must not be familiar with Keith Bryant

Can someone refresh my memory of what Keef did? I remember him like throwing up the U and wearing an FSU shirt but it couldn't have been this crazy was it? Multiple visits, multiple re-tweets, multiple insiders all projecting him to their school, gets hurt, doesnt slow his twitter roll, tells tv producers he is going to Tenn, picks bama, saban decides to magenta shirt him and now he goes to UF? I mean was Keef that bad?

Advertisement
I’m going to ask again, what has changed to unleash the latest round of hot takes? He tweeted he loves his state and Ferman coughed funny?

Inday I'm a big fan of your work. You look for the light in a world full of darkness. You didn't want to believe the Washington news yesterday and you don't want to give up hope on Bogle today. You've been on the board a long time yet you don't let the years of South Florida Diva Drama impact your belief in our recruiting. You sir are a good man.

Can someone refresh my memory of what Keef did? I remember him like throwing up the U and wearing an FSU shirt but it couldn't have been this crazy was it? Multiple visits, multiple re-tweets, multiple insiders all projecting him to their school, gets hurt, doesnt slow his twitter roll, tells tv producers he is going to Tenn, picks bama, saban decides to magenta shirt him and now he goes to UF? I mean was Keef that bad?

Search "Keef" with titles only checked and see what pops up as a start

Advertisement
Inday I'm a big fan of your work. You look for the light in a world full of darkness. You didn't want to believe the Washington news yesterday and you don't want to give up hope on Bogle today. You've been on the board a long time yet you don't let the years of South Florida Diva Drama impact your belief in our recruiting. You sir are a good man.

well w washington, we also saw a ton of CBs at the end. we haven't seen it yet with bagel. we saw it with williams too

Wiltfong just dropped a bunch of notes. MAR to Auburn done deal as is Williams to Miami. No one knows about Bogle. Kid probably made up his mind today and will wake up tomorrow morning and change his mind again.

ok so a lot of fluff about UF for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back